#01 : PEAT TALK

Peat Wasuthorn Chaijinda

That is my full name

I was born in a family that I thought was perfect, my mom and dad loved me very much, my grandfather also always spoiled me... I’m currently in my third year at the business faculty and yes my home and university self are very different...

I have two best friends, Bible and Jeff who are both quiet around other people but very chatty with me...

My life from the time I was born was perfect until....I met one person who made me want to be angry all the time...Yes!!!

He is FORT THITIPONG SENGNGAI, a student at the faculty of veterinary medicine he just entered his second year.....

The first day he came he soiled my shirt with his drink and from that day on he was always looking for trouble with me...and I hate him so much........

.

.

Peat

“What?”

“There’s a party tonight, do you want to come or not?”, Jeff asked me.

“Of course,” I replied casually.

“you always says yes, but never comes,” the Bible sitting next to me commented.

“talk about yourself first khun....you always come but never drink”

“at least i keep my promise.....”, says Bible in English

“Promise...promise...khaaa...stop cursing me in English don’t think I don’t know what it means”, I shouted.

“Enough!!, you two stop arguing, I want to focus on this song”, Jeff said.

“You love music but you majored in business instead”, Bible muttered.

“....”, as usual Jeff gave no response

No need to ask why, the answer is obvious....

Jeff’s father owns a company and of course he wants his son to prepare himself to be better equipped to take over the company in the future...

Just then my cell phone rang......video call!!!

My grandpa!!

I quickly took off my earring, my necklace, straightened my hair and clothes and sat quietly and tried to be polite.

“hello... sawadee khrub grandpa”

//Peat .... what time did you get home today? //

“It might be a bit late grandpa, because Peat has to go to Bible’s house to do some assignment khrub.”

//Can you go home early today?//

“Khrub,” I replied without hesitation.

I silently looked at Jeff and Bible looking at me while holding back laughter

// Then, continue learning son//

“Khrub..... Grandpa should also rest naa”

//You’re nagging grandpa again//

“For grandpa’s sake, Peat will nag naa”