#02 : FORT TALK

Those beautiful eyes widened.......Peat couldn't believe what he had just heard....

Actually, so was I...but...for some reason I wasn't that surprised when I heard his grandfather's statement...I was only surprised because I didn't expect that the person who would be my fiancé would be P'Peat

Oh...I almost forgot...My name is Fort Thitipong Sengngai, people call me Fort, I don't have siblings but I have a nephew who is like my own brother, he is still in high school but next year it is certain that he will enter the university....

"No!!!",he refused firmly

"There is no reason to reject him Peat...., Grandpa wants you to take care of each other in the future"

"Grandpa.... I was a man and he also a man",

That's true......but I'm also sure grandpa has his reasons for continuing this arranged marriage even though P'Peat and I are both men, so......I quickly said

"Khrub grandfather, I will follow your advice"

There was another reason why I wanted him, although before I knew he was the one I was against it...

"Hey!!!, are you crazy? You're a man and I'm a man," he yelled right in front of my face.

"Peat!!, don't yell at your future husband"

"Mom...do you even agree?"

He looked at me annoyed but I didn't care....because I....would prove that I would be the perfect fiancé for him....

.

.

Returning from P'Peat's house....

"Fort"

"khrub"

"Are you sure, son?" mom asked.

"sure khrub"

"N'Peat isn't an easy person, you can still think about it"

"If I think about it again....I can go back to my old self."

"...."

"Don't worry mom....I'm sure all this happened for a reason....Grandpa probably trusted me so he chose me to look after his favorite grandson," I said.

"hmmm....then I won't say anything else....I'll try my best to help you."

"khrub"

I don't actually need any help from my parents, I know exactly how I need to act towards someone like P'Peat in order for him to accept me....

.

.

"So how was your dinner khun Fort"

"...."

"Why do you look depressed?"

"Biu, shut up, I'm frustrated here."

Biu or Build is my only close friend..., We were born in a wealthy family and have been friends since childhood...

"Fort, what are you thinking?", asked Biu.

"Why do you ask?"

"You look absent-minded"

"I'm fine........ Oh...Biu... .... I almost forgot.... How's the cat?", I asked.

"You're still worrying about something like that at a time like this"

"Did you take care of him?"

"Yes."

"Good."

“Why, did you think I would throw it away?”

“No...I’m just asking”

“Of course I’m taking care of him....but it looks like I’ll be taking care of you too....why are you acting so strange today?”, Biu asked.

“Am I that weird?”

“What’s wrong with you?”

“No...forget it”

“weird,” Biu muttered before taking out his book and starting to read.

.

.

After class, I rushed to the cafeteria with Biu, and guess who I saw....

I saw P’Peat, he was sitting between two of his friends and he also looked messed up...

Is it still because of last night’s problem?

If so...that’s a good sign....because right now I’m going to go up to him and start flirting with him...

“Ai Fort, where are you going?”

I ignored Biu and walked towards P’Peat’s group.

.

.

“Sawadee khrub, P’Peat,” I greeted.

That pair of eyes looked at me in disbelief, as if asking if I was real or not

“This kid again”, muttered a friend h

“hello khrub”, I greeted them.

“I think you should leave nong...don’t make trouble, this is still a university area”, said another friend.

“ai Fort.... why are you walking so fast”, Biu came from behind while nagging.

“catboy”, one word from P’Peat’s friend made Biu suddenly look in his direction...

I ignored their conversation and focused on P’Peat who was now looking at me

Sweet

he looks so cute....that I want....

Hey!!! Why am I so weird!!!

Forget it

“phi...”

“What?”

“Mom... .... asked me to go home with phi,” I said.

“Whose mom? My mom or your mom?”

“your mom”

“You should have used the word Auntie,” he said.

“Can’t khrub, mom said I should call her that.”

“Whatever”

“Let’s talk phi,” I said.

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Let’s talk khrub”

“don’t want to”

“I have something to say”

“No!”

“phi”

“I don’t want to!”

“But mom said......grandpa wants me as a fiancé...mmmmm”

He stood up and immediately silenced my mouth with his hand

Cupp!!!

“Ai Fort!!!”

His eyes widened as I stole a chance to kiss his palm

I slowly approached him and whispered...

“Talk somewhere else or here?”

he gave me an annoyed look before turning towards his friend and saying he’d go with me..., of course he wasn’t allowed to go easily because of that... I gave Biu as collateral if I didn’t bring P’Peat back before the next class started...

To Be Continued