I'm sure we were exaggerating, but we haven't seen him in over 24 hours. So bear with us please.

"Hi guys."

"We missed you so much." Jisung said.

"I missed you guys too but can you move before you accidentally kill me." We let go as soon as we realized we were hugging him too tight.

"Well Lix, your on our team now." Hyunjin smiled at him as Changbin hugged him tightly by the waist.

We obviously let them have their moment since the teachers wouldn't let us interact with the others. Changbin and Felix hadn't been able to see each other, no matter all the attempts of sneaking out, it never worked out in the end.

"They are so cute together, quick, take a photo. Definitely going in the yearbook." I laughed with Jisung, I loved young love.

"You know, we could always be like that, if you would let me." Hyunjin whispered in my ear as his hands slowly crept under me, surrounding my waist.

No matter how much I was mad at Hyunjin, he was always such a good flirt that it drove me crazy. It almost made me forget the reason why I was irritated with him.

"We're gonna get started on the activities, we have a lot to do." Minho said as him and Jisung left.

Me and Hyunjin stood there awkwardly, both of us was waiting for each other to speak up first, Hyunjin beat me to it.

"Should we get started? Or do you want to continue standing there?"

"Do we have too? I'm usually happy about these sorts of things, but I'm actually really tired." I made up an excuse on the spot.

I had to think of something to avoid Hyunjin, but obviously it didn't work.

"Yeah right, you can take a nap after this. We only need to deliver a couple of cans to the owners. They will serve the kids." He took my hand and intertwined it with his.

Butterflies raced through my stomach, and I couldn't hide my feelings any longer. I could tell from the looks of his face that I was blushing.

I looked the other way, it was honestly so embarrassing the way everyone was staring at us. And because of the photos that had been leaked, it made it ten times worse.

But I must say, Hyunjin is very bold. And that's what I like about him. He didn't care what anybody thought of him or his relationships.

Speaking of relationships, I can't help but think about what actually happened with him and Karina. Hyunjin is so sweet, he's like the boyfriend you wish to have. Including me.

I see a lot of potential in Karina, she seems like a sweet person behind all of that lying, and evilness. What made her that way?

"Hey are you alright.? You zoned out." He asked me, I'm glad that he noticed sooner then I did, otherwise I would start to overthink.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Atleast I think I am." I mumbled the last part, not expecting him to hear it.

"Ah, come on min. You know you can talk to me about anything, I'm here for you."

"Okay, okay. This might come off weird, and I'm not sure if you want to talk about the topic I want to talk about." It took him a couple of seconds to figure out what I meant by that but he realized.

"If this is about what I think it's about then don't worry about it. I promise you that me and her are over and I've moved on."

"But hyunjin it's not that easy to forget about that. And you know that. I atleast want to know about you and her before we take any steps further."

"Well what in particular do you want to know?"

"I want to know the reason as to why you guys ended it. Was there some type of person involved..?"

He took a deep breath, very hesitant before sharing.

"There was someone involved. I don't want to say that he was the reason we broke up, but he was the reason that I was loosing feelings for her."

"Was he a bad person?"

"Not necessarily. None of what happened with the breakup was his fault. I gained feelings for him, but I wasn't really close with him. I decided to talk to Karina about it but she didn't give me the time of the day to break up with her."

"I guess she was avoiding talking about it because she was still using me. We didn't have the best relationship, it was kinda forced. Her father and my father were Bestfriends, but they got into a huge fight and my dad cut him off of the business deal. They reconciled their differences and in exchange I had to date his daughter."

"Damn.. wasn't that too much pressure? Tell me more about that boy."

"There isn't much to say, after all, I barely knew him. I've spotted him around the school a couple of times. I loved the way he style his fluffy brown hair, and he had those beautiful eyes. I have gotten closer with him but that's only because his friends introduced me to him."

"That's really nice, what's the guys name?" I was a little jealous, imagine the Hwang Hyunjin dumping the most popular girl in school just for you?

"His name is Seungmin, but I call him Min or Minnie for short. I think is new nickname will be called My Puppy."

I blushed very badly, I'm sure my face was red by now. Was this his way of confessing to me..? And if so, why? Why now?

"I can't tell if your flirting with me, or if you are for real Hyun."

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't for real. Minnie, you should know by now how I feel about you."

"Off topic hyun, focus." I snapped back into reality, this wasn't about us. This was about them. I wanted to know and he needs to tell me.

"Alright fine, me and Karina broke it off after I finally came to her and told her about my feelings for you. She was upset because if we broke up, then she would no longer be popular."

"That's makes a lot of sense."

"Now can you answer my question?" I'm sure his mind was on something else, considering he wanted to change the topic.

"What's your question Hyun?"

"Could I... you know, kiss you?" That question was a little straight forward.

"Yeah, but why in public?" I would've went for it myself if it weren't for all of our classmates around. It would be so embarrassing, because even though everybody had moved on from it, nobody has forgotten about the photos.

"I don't know, I guess I just, felt like it? I've been wanting to do it ever since that night we did. Which got us into some trouble but still."

"Well there's nothing stopping you, I'm not." His eyes widened at my sudden bold reaction. I decided that I didn't need to be afraid. Who cares what they say? It's not their relationship.

It was nothing to extra, he came closer to me with one hand on my waist and connected our lips together. It was like a light kiss, but sweet.

When he let go, butterflies exploded in my stomach and my mind went blank, all I could think about is how I wanted to more then just a little peck. But I needed to take things slow for my own good so I just backed away blushing.

"Seungmin, I kinda wanted more." He said with a flirty tone.

"You know what, I think thats enough. We need to go back and help. I'm sure they need us." I took his hand and dragged him towards the area where we were packing boxes.

I don't know how to really feel about this whole thing, I think we are together, but at the same time we're not. Once he asks me to be his boyfriend then I'll know for sure.
—————————————————————————-

I love this book but I'm running out of ideas, please help me.

The seungjin is nice but I plan on these next few chapters will be about Yeosang and a couple of others... it will be interesting.

Thoughts?

1985 words 🥟