Volume 3 Chapter 2: Friends & Favors

Previously:
Sakura was acting completely different. Hinata was too weak to ask questions but she made a mental note of her behavior. It was indeed strange but for the better. Maybe the stress of Naruto and her dying changed something within her very core? She didn't have much time to think about that train of thought before hearing her parents shouting out her name. Neji, her cousin, was at her house for a funeral wake. A family was reunited once again.

Sakura walked away from the hysterical faces after being severely thanked for whatever she did. She just waved them off and headed to the hospital. Kakashi walked next to her casually. Surprisingly he wasn't reading a book. "Do you have any questions for me or something? You aren't reading a book, that's not like you." Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck,"You got my habits pegged, Sakura. Yeah, I have many questions. But I'm not sure where to start." "I'm an open book at this point, I showed you everything in the huge group memory download." "That's very true." She spun around and walked backwards as she looked at him with respect. "You are still my Sensei and superior but internally I'm your age or a little older." She used transformation Jutsu and took the form of Stardust, the very famous author.

Stardust Cover:
Long black hair with spikey bangs and her hair is parted to the right. Hazel brown eyes with a golden outer ring. Plump red lips, double D's breasts, jiggly medium sized ass, and curvy womanly figure. (Looks about 26-28 and is 5'10-5'11.)

Sakura pointed at herself,"This is what I would look like if my soul was in my past self. Wasn't I quite beautiful? It sucked that I was born weak and fragile. I was deathly allergic to everything outside. I have information on my mind that can change the course of time. It makes my stomach sick with stress. One wrong move. One wrong choice of words. Could change the future for the best to worst. I'm just one person. The stress got to me. And after your past sell rejected me. I decided that my existence was only to cause others trouble. I tried to kill myself, that's only the reason the dragon threw me into the past. I'm surrounded by friendly faces but I feel so lonely. As if I don't belong here. I want to change the future and make Thai world better. But what happens if I go off the rails and it costs lives. I hold too much power. Without sharing my knowledge with others. I'm going to explode. So I've decided to shared my memories and plan to the others in power. We are going to work together to prevent the end of the world." She stopped in front of the hospital and tried her best not to cry anymore. She held out her hand and smiled happily as she went back to being Sakura. "Will you help me change the world for the better, Kakashi? If you would allow me to be the strategist of our group. I can lead us into the battle well prepared. I don't know everything but I know enough." He didn't take her hand but instead pulled her into a warm embrace. "I'm no longer that cold and lonely bastard. There's no need to be so formal. We are comrades and friends." She hugged him back and was starting to enjoy this new version of Kakashi.

They both walked into Sasuke's hospital room only to see he was being visited by his big brother Itachi. Sakura froze up at the sight of Itachi. But she immediately smiled happily that she saved him too from a grave fate. "His Anbu friend must be alive too. He doesn't have a upgraded version of a Sharingan." She didn't even let them react to her left before she shared everything that happened with them. Kakashi caught her by the shoulders and leaned her up his side as she was trying to regain her strength. Kakashi explained what they both just experienced.

An hour later, Sakura woke up in a wooden chair beside Sasuke's hospital bed. She grabbed half of her face as she groaned in pain. "I'll never get used to that head splitting pain." She felt her own hot breath on her hand as she slowly retracted it from her face. Her left eye and right adjusted to the very bright hospital lights and only saw Sasuke staring at her with many layers of emotion in his eyes. He was expecting for her to say something flirty or dumb to him. But that never came to his surprise. She sat there in the tense silence. "You must be confused about what you saw. But what you saw really happened in a past timeline. But that was erased and replaced with their one. Only I'm the one aware of the changes." He was at a loss for words. "I came here because I need your help, Sasuke. I'm just one person. I can't save Naruto or the world without help. And we are team 7 until the end of time. I'll do anything to make the world better. If it costs me my life to save it." She stood up a little wobbly. "My life before was miserable. So I'll do anything to prevent anyone having to experience anything like that in this world. I'll answer any questions but first." She held out her right hand and a pink cherry blossom flower appeared hovering in he right palm. She blew on it and a gust of wind blew around him and the petals landed on his injured places. He was healed of any aches and pains.

(On Hold) Reincarnated As Sakura Haruno Vol 3 (Hokage Route)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara