𝟐𝟏 - 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐘

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

"I think you're just buying way too much," Yuuji complained, walking through the bustling streets with his classmates holding about 5 shopping bags. Nobara and Y/n stood together in front while Megumi and Yuuji stood behind them.

"Half of that is yours, right?" Nobara pointed out but Yuuji lifted a yellow plastic bag. "Only this one is mine!"

Suddenly, Yuuji tripped on his footing but luckily Y/n was right in front of him. She was able to catch him before he could fully fall. He exhaled a sigh of relief, thanking Y/n. Out of the blue, a looming shadow came over the two and they wide-eyed stared at their brown-haired classmate. "Drop even one... and you're dead!"

"R-Right..." Yuuji said. But right at that moment, a white piece of clothing slowly slid out of one of the plastic bags. Y/n's eyes widened, and she swung her arm down and grabbed onto Nobara's new white shirt. But to no avail, a part of that shirt touched the ground.

Y/n blinked as Yuuji was forcefully punched in the face, sending him spinning in a spot before Nobara grabbed onto his red collar. "I just said you're dead if you drop even one!"

Y/n sweatdropped as the two continued the bicker. She placed a hand on both of their shoulders, trying to stop them from killing each other. "I'm sorry! It wasn't on purpose! You just have too many!" Yuuji complained.

Megumi noticed the amount of people spectating and hastily turned around and buried his face in his uniform collar, quickly getting embarrassed.

Y/n halted her movements when she realized someone had called her phone. She took a step back from the duo and looked at her phone screen. Gojo had called her. Before answering the call, she walked a few steps toward Megumi and swiped the phone symbol to the right.

"Megumi, right?" A voice spoke from her phone and Megumi took the phone from Y/n's hands. "Yeah."

"Yes. Yeah. ...All right. See you."

Y/n watched Megumi make the phone call with Gojo, "What?" Nobara spoke from behind Y/n, letting go of Yuuji from her grip.

"Gojo said to come." Megumi softly smiled as the two girls' eyes widened. "Huh? Why?" Nobara pouted. "A mission. A top secret one." Megumi replied.

"What? Didn't we just finish taking care of one?" Nobara complained but Yuuji just smiled. "Why not? Gojo's saying it's top secret. So it must be big."

まあ、彼はよくそれを言います。

Well, he says that pretty often.