𝟒 - 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

"W-wait, really, I'm just fine!" Yuuji shouted, lifting his arms in the air. "More importantly, the three of us–sorry I didn't spot you L/n–are all pretty beat up." The two classmates watched as his tattoos slowly dissolved and went away. "Let's get to a hospital."

The two watched in worry. Y/n had already sent a message to their teacher that there was an emergency, and she was hoping that he'd arrive soon. Megumi on the other hand was uncontrollably sweating. The duo couldn't quite tell if the one speaking was Yuuji or the curse.

When all hope seemed lost, a voice sounded from behind.

"What's the situation?"

Megumi and Y/n's eyebrows raised to the sky as they whipped their heads around. A familiar tall white-haired male stood there with a cardboard bag in his hands.

"Gojo-sensei!? Why are you here?" Megumi questioned, as Gojo turned to look at Megumi with a raised eyebrow. "Hey, I wasn't planning on coming, but our dearest Y/n here sent an emergency message to me. So, of course, I'd come!" Gojo smiled as he peered over at Y/n, placing a hand on her shoulder. When she felt his touch, she felt secure and warm.

"But man, you're roughed up. I should show the second years~!" Gojo said as he took out his phone, putting flash on as he proceeded to take pictures of Megumi from different angles. The black-haired boy covered his face with his arm, visibly looking annoyed. "Come on, face this way!"

Y/n looked over at Yuuji. He... seemed completely normal. She cautiously but openly walked over to Yuuji, texting something on her phone before showing him what she texted.

本当に大丈夫ですか?

Are you sure you're alright?

Yuuji stammered a little, before replying with full honesty. "Really, I feel completely alright. How about you?" He questioned as he looked at her arms and legs. "You look hurt. If it hurts to walk, I can carry to you the hospital." Y/n politely denied the offer, using her hand to shake his offer off.

"So, did you find it?" Gojo asked, looking away from his phone as he looked back at Megumi. The two first-year students looked around with disappointment before Yuuji decided to raise his arm. "Um... Sorry, but I ate it."

Gojo's brain seemed as if it was starting to malfunction. He stared at the male with his mouth agape. "For real?"

"For real." Both males said in unison. Y/n nodded her head, tired from all the fighting and stress that built up in her.