𝟏𝟎 - 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

"Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event?" Nobara repeated, concerned and confused. "What's that?" She asked, before looking at Y/n. The girl then pointed at Megumi, letting him explain instead. Both of their eyebrows raised. "Do you not have your phone, L/n?" Megumi questioned. She shook her head, sadly looking down at her legs.

"W-Wait, that's Y/n??" Maki exclaimed, looking over at the girl in the wheelchair. "Man, I almost didn't recognize you!" Panda deadpanned at her. "You just realized?"

Inumaki's eyes widened as he jogged closer to Y/n, observing her appearance. "Mustard leaf..." He worriedly said. Y/n shook her head and gave Inumaki a thumbs up, informing him that she was alright.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

A/N → If you guys didn't know, here's a list of Inumaki Toge's safe words!

Salmon — Used for affirmation.

Bonito Flakes — Used for negation, and usually negative.

Kelp — Used as a greeting.

Mustard leaf — Used to show concern/worry, "Are you alright?" or "Leave it to me."

Salmon Roe — "Well, well" or "My, my".

Caviar — Used as an expletive/curse word.

Spicy Cod Roe — Used motivationally.

Tuna, Tuna Tuna — Used to call attention to something, "look".

Tuna Mayo — Used as general talk, "do something" (about the situation).

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

"To help L/n explain, it's a get-together with the other Tech school in Kyoto," Megumi explained, before looking back at the second-years. "Though isn't that event mainly second- and third-years?"

"And those stupid third-years are suspended right now," Maki said, placing a hand on her hip. "So you guys need to participate."

"What do you even do in this event? Smash Bros.?" Nobara questioned, tilting her head in suspicion. "I won't lose if it's the Wii version. I'll Meteor Smash so you can't come back." Nobara then added, lifting her fist and looking at her seniors with a menacing glare.

Panda just dumbfoundedly stared, looking at her with a straight face. "Then let's make a three-man team," Panda said, before continuing to talk. "The exchange event has the principals of the Tokyo and Kyoto schools each propose a form of competition to be held for an entire day over the course of two days. Though that's just how it is on paper. Every year, the first day is team battles, and the second day is individual battles."