𝟏𝟒 - 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 // 𝐏𝟏

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

The Tokyo group stood at the end of a smooth path in the forest, waiting for orders to come by. Suddenly, around the group, a voice emitted from speakers that were attached to trees.

"We're starting in one minute. Now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from Iori Utahime-sensei."

"Huh!?"

Y/n raised an eyebrow. It was both Gojo's and Utahime's voices.

"U-Uh... Um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um... now and then, help each other out... or something..."

"Time's up."

"Hey! Gojo, you little...!"

Y/n, Nobara, and Panda all sweatdropped at the two silently bickering at each other.

"Now, let the sister school exchange event... BEGIN!"

As Gojo officially started the event, everyone's feet immediately started to move, running through the forest. "Respect your seniors!" Utahime shouted after, and then the speakers shut off.

Yuuji's eyes widened before looking at his other fellow first-years. "Ichiro?!" Megumi gave Yuuji a huge side-eye as Nobara sighed, almost looking as if she'd given up on all hope. "So stupid..." Yuuji looked over at Y/n who was on his left for confirmation, but she simply shook her head and gave him a close-eyed smile behind her mask.

Yuuji shook it off and then decided to switch the topic. "Where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?" He questioned aloud to no one in particular. "It was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still," Panda responded with honesty.

"At the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into the Megumi squad (Megumi, Maki, Y/n) and the Panda squad (Panda, Nobara, Inumaki) for scouting. We'll be counting on you after that, Yuuji." Maki spoke, running with her pole slung around her shoulder. Yuuji looked over at his senior and nodded. "Yeah!"

In front of the group, was one of Megumi's demon dogs. It was running further ahead of them, barking as the group tried to catch up with it. Then, their first opponent appeared.

"Where are you going?" The curse asked in a groggy accent, hanging from a string from a tree branch. It resembled somewhat of a spider. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as Panda looked at it with a straight face. "That's small fry."

Maki then swung her pole around in the air, readjusting her hold on it. Y/n could tell that she was about to strike it.

Suddenly, Megumi's demon dog growled and looked to the side, and Megumi's eyes widened. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Senpai, stop!"