𝟏 - 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐘

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

A/N → These chapters will all probably be written from 3rd person view unless stated otherwise.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

A pair of groggy eyes slowly opened and stirred from her slumber as the shrill sound of an alarm pierced the evening air.

Rubbing her eyes sheepishly, she reached for her phone that was placed on her bedside table, screencasting a soft glow upon her face in the dark room. She turned off her alarm and sighed as she read a message that was sent to her phone not too long ago.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

伏黒恵 🐺

Don't forget about our meeting at 7 PM with Gojo.

I know you're probably taking a nap, so don't oversleep.

6:14 PM

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

She smiled warmly at the friendly reminder. With still a languid gaze, she glanced over at the time displayed on a clock hanging on the wall. 6:21 PM. A slight sense of urgency washed over her as she flung her bed sheets to the side.

Swiftly, Y/n rose from her bed and began waltzing around, preparing herself within the confines of her dorm room. She moved with a purpose, choosing her attire and gathering the necessary belongings for the night ahead. She buttoned up her uniform and strapped a belt around her waist, making sure the right components were inside. After slipping on some gray-toned stockings, she bee-lined for her bathroom, combing her hair and brushing her teeth. Before she left, she placed a F/C (favorite color) mask over her face.

After some time, she was finally out into the hallway. She checked her time again on her phone, 6:39 PM. With measured steps, Y/n made her way toward the classroom where the meeting was to take place. The hallway was quiet, save for the distant echoes of conversations and the faint sound of footsteps.

As she made her way through the hallowed halls, Y/n's destination became closer and closer. Upon reaching her classroom, she noticed a familiar spiky black-haired male waiting just outside. A small smile flickered across her lips as they exchanged greetings, a silent understanding passing between them.

"You were asleep, weren't you?" The male commented, analyzing Y/n's facial features. The girl's eyes widened, and she slightly sweatdropped and tilted her head, wondering how he was able to guess that.

The male heavily sighed, before looking back at her. "You always take evening naps. I heard from Inumaki that you tend to sleep for more than 15 hours a day on weekends." Y/n's eyebrows raise a bit, before she hastily nods, confirming her classmate's thought.