Chapter 14

"I feel weird."

The brunette snickered, "Of course you feel weird Chuuya. You were resurrected."

"Don't say it like that! It's even weirder."

"Yasano-sensei said you'll be fine."

The ginger sighed, "I literally lived you dream and suffered no consequences from it."

Dazai groaned, "Exactly, I would've done it too if it wasn't for my ability."

The ginger rolled his eyes, "I don't think your agency will like that. I'm surprised they haven't fired you yet."

Dazai's smile disappeared, "You're lucky they haven't or I'll be living off your salary."

"You're already living off my salary."

The brunette dramatically fanned a hand over his heart, faking hurt.

Chuuya snorted.

"So what are you going to do about the mafia."

The ginger shrugged, "Continue working?"

Dazai frowned, "Mori-san's still boss you know."

"I'll just pretend I lost my memory or something. Nothing that hard."

"Why though?"

"Because my pay is high and I have to take care of your sorry ass."

The brunette sighed and nodded.

"He can always join us." The duo turned to see the raven haired who entered the infirmary.

"Ranpo-san..." the brunette muttered.

The raven smiled, "I assume you helped Dazai with the whole plan."

The ginger nodded, eyeing the other suspiciously.

"Doesn't that mean you're a traitor to the port mafia?"

"What about it? As long as I play the right cards, Boss won't think anything about it. He just needs strong ability users. He won't be willing to let me go after hearing that I'm alive."

Ranpo hummed and nodded, "President doesn't like spies even if it's for us."

Dazai grumbled, "That's just sad. Chuuya will be a great spy."

The ginger hit the brunette on the head before glancing back at the raven haired for him to continue.

"But I think he'll make an exception if the request comes from Dazai."

"Why?" The brunette asked, rubbing his head in pain.

"Let's just say that the recent  happenings made him sympathise with you...a lot."

Chuuya snickered as Dazai commented, "That's sounds a lot like president..."

"Do you want to do that, Chuuya?"

The ginger massaged his temples before thinking.

"Fine. I'll do it but I assume you'll take me in if Mori fires me."

Ranpo's smile became bigger.