Chapter 6

The ginger sauntered through the halls as he contemplated on whether to tell the brunette what happened or not.

"I'm expecting great news from you, Chuuya-kun."

The ginger sighed, Mori was a bastard sometimes. He'll have to out up with it still.

The more important task to think about currently was how to prevent the brunette from not calling the agnecy and how to not get him on his tail.

Knowing the brunette, he was too observant for the ginger to place sleeping drugs into his beverages or food.

Purposely spending time with Dazai would make him suspicious and he'll start questioning.

If Chuuya did request Mori to give Dazai more paper work, that suicidal maniac would just push it to Chuuya to do it.

"This is ridiculous." The ginger sighed as he mumbled to himself.

"What's ridiculous?"

The ginger flinched, immediately turning, hand vouching across his dagger handle.

"Don't sneak behind my back!" The ginger hit the brunette's hard, resulting in Dazai holding his head in pain, doubling over before pouting.

"I was just checking on you and I get hit?"

Chuuya rolled his eyes, turning tok leave without reasoning to the brunette's question.

However, he should've known that Dazai wouldn't let him go.

The brunette draped his arms around the ginger's neck, allowing his head to rest on the ginger's shoulder before asking, "So?" What's ridiculous?"

The ginger grit his teeth, the brunette was making him drag him, he had put his whole body weight on the ginger. Though he wasn't exactly heavy, the ginger found the extra weight behind him annoying.

"You're ridiculous!" The ginger exclaimed, hands flying to the brunette's arm to pull the brunette off but to no avail when Dazai locked his hand together.

Chuuya groaned in frustration as he sighed. The brunette always had to make his life a little harder everytime.

"Get off." The ginger continued, despite knowing that it won't be that easy. The brunette had a habit of being persevering at the wrong times.

However, to his surprise, the brunette let go, linking their arms together instead.

The ginger stared dumbly at the other. Dazai actually listened. That never happened.

Glancing at their linked arms, the ginger sighed, resuming his walking with a delighted brunette beside him.

"How are you coping?" The ginger asked to break the silence.

"Chibi cares about me?"

The ginger knew this trick.

"Yeah, I do."

The brunette stopped in his tracks, obviously shocked at the ginger's answer.

Chuuya snickered, poking the brunette's cheek in a teasing way.

However, in a few seconds, Dazai regained his composure and continued, "Chibi does?" With a gasp, the brunette hugged the ginger from behind.

Chuuya stumbled to find his balance and thankfully they didn't fall.

"Get off me."

The brunette chuckled, "No."

The ginger, slightly flustered, sighed as he painstakingly turned and hugged the brunette back.

"Chibi loves me?" The brunette asked, voice muffled into the ginger's clothing as Chuuya hummed, letting his hand push through those surprisingly silky brown locks.

Chuuya sighed to himself. How was he going to complete the task Mori gave him?

---

"Ranpo-san, here are the files for the latest case."

The white haired teenager balance a stack of files as he placed it onto the raven's desk.

"Thanks Atsushi."

The agency somewhat quiet as Ranpo made his way to Fukuzawa's office.

"President, the reports are done..."

The raven haired trialed off when he noticed the grey haired male opposite of him, slouching in his seat.

He never did that. Never. He never slouched.

"President?" Ranpo asked and Fukuzawa hummed.

"You can place it on my desk."

The raven haired nodded as he approached the other.

"If you're worrying about Dazai, you should just pull him back."

The grey haired male smiled, he could never hide anything from Ranpo.

"But the contract is the problem."

Ranpo hummed, plopping himself down on the seat opposite of Fukuzawa's.

"Well, you did already play your part. The contract claimed that it would be temporary. Temporary can be a single day as well."

The grey haired male stood up out of a sudden, making the rvanr haired flinch.

"I've been too busy being concerned that an obvious solution was right in front of me."

Ranpo nodded lazily, deciding to curl up on the seats finding comfort from it as he slowly dozed off. He had given Fukuzawa a solution already so everything else should be fine.

However, he couldn't help but feel a sudden gust of wind. He opened a single eye warily as his email address eye glanced around the empty office. Seems like Fukuzawa had left already.

Ranpo sighed, something bad was going to happen.

---

Thank you very much for waiting 4 days. I would like to inform everybody that i won't be able to be on wattpad from 15th November to 28 November as I will be on holiday overseas.

Please look forward for the next chapter.