Chapter 12 - 'More Trouble'

Tsukita brought forth Moon, disobeying Sun's command.

Taiyoko ran away, taking the other kids at the daycare with her... well, all the others except for Tsukita.

Tsukita tried to catch up to them out of sudden regret, but it was no use...

...Moon had caught her by her dress.

"Bad children must be punished..." he said, scaring Tsukita even more.

Tsukita flailed around, screaming for Moon to let her go, but Moon refused to listen to her screams of mercy.

Moon took Tsukita to a corner of the ballpit... where he pinned her down.

Tsukita tried to weasel her way out of there... but... it wasn't to be...

...for Moon had brutally choked her to the point that her mouth was bleeding.

By the time the lights went back on, it was already too late...

...Tsukita was dead, and her blood could be smelled from all across the ballpit.

* * *

A week after the incident occurred, the Superstar Daycare was closed for a month and news about the murder quickly spread all around the town the Pizzaplex was in.

Around this same time, Eclipse was back to normal, and he was very disappointed not with Sun but with Moon.

"I tried to get Tsukita to listen to me," said Sun, "But she just refused to listen!"

"I know," said Eclipse, "And I'm sorry that she refused to listen to you... but I'm not disappointed in you, I'm disappointed in your brother..."

Sun began to cry. He promised Eclipse that he would be a good daycare attendant, and he felt as though he broke that promise despite Eclipse acknowledging that Sun tried as hard as he could.

After Eclipse tried to calm him down, Sun could only say one phrase.

"I'm sorry, dad."

* * *

Later that night, Sun was in his and Moon's room, sobbing. If he and Moon were two separate beings, Sun would've been hurting Moon like how Moon hurt both him and the kids at the daycare.

Inside the body's headspace, Sun and Moon were fighting.

"Sun, accept that this is who I am! You once taught the kids to be who they want to be, and this is who I want to be and who I am!" said Moon.

"Moon, this isn't what I meant..." said Sun, sadly.

"You think I care, Sun? Well, too bad! This is what you get for not standing your ground like me!" said Moon in reply.

"Listen, I don't like how you're being so rude!" said Sun.

"Well, if you don't like me, then you should hurt this body," said Moon, almost angrily.

Sun was now crying angry tears inside the headspace. "If it means ending our fighting, then I WILL."

* * *

Meanwhile, in the real world, Eclipse was talking with Freddy, when he heard a loud clanging noise coming from inside the daycare.

Eclipse rushed over to see Sun, damaged from the impact of the fall from jumping off of the Daycare Attendant's Room balcony, but still able to talk.

Eclipse was worried as he tried to get Sun to wake up.

After 2 failed attempts, Sun finally woke up.

"Why'd you jump off the balcony, son?!" Eclipse asked, worried.

Sun began crying as he weakly said a phrase that brought forth a new side to Eclipse.

"...Moon told me to..."