BONUS!

Felix and Minho have been dating for 6 years now.

When Minho got a job and started making good money, he bought his own house and asked Felix to move in with him, it took a while before Felix agreed and the two have been living together for 2 years.

Felix was mixing brownie mix before he felt two arms around his waist. He smiled, "How was work?" He asked.

"It was great! I got promoted." The older replied. "That's amazing!" Felix said, turning and giving his boyfriend a kiss. "Don't you think I deserve a bigger reward?" The taller questioned.

"Like what?" Felix tilted his head. Minho had a small smirk playing on his lips.

He grabbed the younger's wrist and led him up the stairs and into a random bedroom before slamming the door and pinning him against it. He smashed his lips onto Felix's.

The sudden action shocked the younger but he obviously kissed back anyways. Minho's lips traced down to Felix's neck. The shorter tangled his fingers in his boyfriend's freshly dyed black hair. He moaned and moan which made Minho grow harder and harder.

He broke apart from his boyfriends neck and pushed him on the bed. He climbed on before taking his shirt off. Felix stared at the man's well defined abs and arm muscles. He's seen them a few times but not much, and not for that long. So this made him extremely flustered. He covered his face. Minho then rushed to free himself from his pants and boxers. He then started slowly stripping Felix. The younger widened his eyes seeing how large Minho's member is, he then covered his mouth after gasping, feeling embarrassed.

Minho chuckled and threw one of Felix's leg over his shoulder before spitting on his fingers he started with two which made Felix moan so loud. "I-it hurts!" He stammers.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Felix shook his head, the pain felt so good. Minho started moving his hand, earning beautiful sounds from his lover. He then added another digit which made Felix gasp. He kept going for a bit before finally spitting on his hand and lathering himself in it before his member touched Felix's opening.

He pushed himself inside making Felix scream in pleasure. Minho started thrusting aggressively. Felix rolled his eyes back.
"Y-you're too big! You're gonna tear me appart!" the younger moaned.

"It's going to be okay baby." Minho shakily breathed out.

Felix's hands clenched on to the duvet as Minho pushes himself deeper inside of him. "Go harder! Please."

"You have to beg sweetheart." Minho said calmly.

Felix pouted.

"What do you call me, baby?"

"Daddy?... Please..." Felix said.
Tears started streaming out of the younger's eyes.

Minho was finally satisfied as he fulfilled Felix's wish.

Unholy sound were coming out the blonde's mouth, and it was music to the ravenette's ears.

"Daddy! I'm so close!" Felix moaned.

The four words that came out of the other's mouth made Minho start slamming himself against Felix.

Soon enough, Felix finally got his release. And gasped as Minho kept going.

A few more slams were heard before Minho finally came.

He fell right beside his lover. "Wanna go for another round?"
Felix giggled, "let's go to our room first?"

"Alright."

It's crazy how easy it could be to fall in love.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIASSSSASSSSJSJJJJ

Thank you so so so so much and you guys honestly feel like friends to me. Especially the person that has their name set as "Yongbokkielovesyou" Thank you for supporting me♥︎

Oh and I delete my lust for you because it's ass so💀