*|Hyunsung|*

A/N
𝙄𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙...𝙎𝙊𝙤𝙊𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃! 𝘽𝙩𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮  𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙜𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 1 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙. 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧🤷‍♀️

Hyunjin tossed and turned on his bed. He REALLY couldn't stop thinking about Jisung.

His hair
His eyes
His nose
His cheeks
His Lips
HIS LIPS!!!!
HIS FUCKING GOD DAMN LIPS!!!!!

Hyunjin groaned as he got up from bed. It wasn't even the time he usually got up. It was only 5 am, he usually wakes up around 7.

He walked into the bathroom and did the things he usually does in the morning. He didn't have to get ready for school this early in the morning so he just went downstairs and made his breakfast and ate in front of the tv.

He turned his head towards the entrance of the living room when he saw someone walk in. It was his twin sister, Yeji. "Good morning" She said before pulling the curtains open. Hyunjin nodded before continuing to eat his cereal.

He then realized Yeji was all ready for like, not school but definitely something.

"Where are you going in the MORNING?" Hyunjin asks. Yeji looked at him with a poker face and said. "Today is the yearbook photo thing at my school". Hyunjin nodded before turning off  the TV and getting up to wash his bowl.

Hyunjin then walked upstairs and into his room to get ready.

He left the house after about an hour.

He decided to text the group chat while walking.

———————Small kids and bp😘——————
D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
Hey, I'm going to school early today.
ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴs ǫᴜᴏᴋᴋᴀ👀
REALLY?! We could hang out before class!

Oᒪᗪ ᗰᗩᑎ 👴
Aww. They grow up so fast🤧

𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚗
Not faster than you. You're olddd 😰

JI-CHU❤️❤️
I'm the oldest here, wb me?

D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
We don't want to bully you bc we love you❤️
ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴs ǫᴜᴏᴋᴋᴀ👀
WHAT ABOUT ME?!
D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
I LOVE YOU TOO!!
ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴs ǫᴜᴏᴋᴋᴀ👀
Good 🤭🤭

F⃗L⃗E⃗X⃗ 👀💪
Shut up, I'm trying to make out with my bf😭
D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
WHAT?!
Oᒪᗪ ᗰᗩᑎ👴
WHAT?! WHO?! HUH?!

F⃗L⃗E⃗X⃗👀💪
Who do you think it is?! Like?..HELLO?!

Hyunjin scoffed and switched off his phone. While the incoming notifications made his ears bleed. He turned off the ringer and continued walking.

He felt like punching more than a hundred people.

He sighed angrily as he sat down on a bus seat. He took out his phone again and just decided to face the texts they sent. Showering 'Minlix' With love.

———————Small kids and bp😘——————
D꙰r꙰o꙰p꙰i꙰n꙰g꙰ m꙰o꙰n꙰e꙰y꙰
MINLIX HAD SAILED AND I DIDNT KNOW?!

JI-CHU❤️
ME NEITHER! NOT FAIR!

ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴs ǫᴜᴏᴋᴋᴀ👀
Hyunjin?
Babe?
Baby?
Jinnie?
HYUNJIN!!
D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
Yeah I'm here, I wasn't talking
ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴs ǫᴜᴏᴋᴋᴀ👀
Did anything happen?
                                                     D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
                             No, i was getting on the bus
j̸e̸n̸ 💴
Okay uh, something's up with you.
                                                   D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
                                        No there's not? Wth?
j̸e̸n̸ 💴
Yes there is.
I've known you since you were born Jinnie🤷‍♀️
You're ALWAYS talking.
Even when your on an amusement park ride
Sooooooo👀
                                                 D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
                                             Ok fine there is
                                     But I'll tell you later
R⃒O⃒S⃒I⃒E⃒E⃒E⃒💛💛
Can I know too Jinnie👀

ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴs ǫᴜᴏᴋᴋᴀ👀
Hyunjin, I'm your boyfriend so can I?
                                              D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
             Only Jennie could, sorry baby
ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴs ǫᴜᴏᴋᴋᴀ👀
It's ok! It's your privacy.
                                              D⃟R⃟A⃟M⃟A⃟ K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟
                                 I'm at school! See you

Hyunjin closed the app, and then he turned off his phone.

He walked in front of Jisung class until Jisung was visible. Jisung kind of speed walked to him and Hyunjin held his arms out. Jisung ran into Hyunjins arms and hugged him while getting a hug back and a kiss on his forehead.

Jisung stepped back when he saw a student come in. Hyunjin and Jisung only told their friends about their adorable relationship. Hyunjin didn't tell anyone because he felt that his parents would probably disown him or something.

"Alright bye Jisung...-Come to my house ok?"
Jisung nodded before Hyunjin walked out the door.

                                      ~~~~
Hyunjin rushed into the house. It was SUPER hot outside.
He sighed when he got into is room and threw himself onto his bed.

𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑...
I felt like I was going to melt.
It was hotter than LAVA probably like oh my god.

I rung the doorbell next to the door of Hyunjins front door. But it wasn't Hyunjin who answered. It was his sister, Yeji. "Hey Jisung" She said

I just nodded and rushed up to Hyunjins room almost immediately.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣...
Hyunjin got startled when Jisung basically barged in.

"O-oh..-hey" Hyunjin said. Immediately getting his shirt and putting it on. Jisung just stood there. Absolutely shocked.

"𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙎?!" Jisung thought before Hyunjin gently pushed Jisung so he could close the door. "Sorry, I thought you would come later"
Hyunjin said.
Jisung was still just frozen. Hyunjin chuckled and kissed Jisung's cheek.

Jisung looked at Hyunjin before slamming his lips against his. Hyunjin felt sparks explode in his stomach. So did Jisung. Hyunjin put his hands on Jisungs waist and let him do what he wants. But then. Hyunjin took advantage of Jisungs lips.

He bit Jisungs lips a bit, asking for entrance. Jisung slightly opened his mouth as Hyunjin slipped his tongue in. He played with Jisungs tongue for a few seconds before closing his mouth and kissing him normally again.

A/N
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡