*|Hugs and kisses|*

The next morning, Felix had felt something very close to him, he felt arms wrapped around his waist and heard a soft and quiet snore, IT WAS MINHO BESIDE HIM! Felix was shocked but didn't back up. He had felt his cheeks burning up, not because of the warmth, you should know why.

  𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉: 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵. 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺. 𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯. 𝘏𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴! 𝘏𝘦 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹.

Felix had felt himself put one of his arms around Minho and move a little closer before burying his face in the elders neck. Minho had woken up because of the small movement. He knew its was Felix who was hugging him so he didn't have to look. The elder's lips landed on Felix's forehead and rested there. The freckled boy smiles while moving away from Minho and looking up a bit to get a look at Minho's face while Minho moves his face away from Felix's. "Sorry, I was literally sleep walking onto the bed." The elder says while smiling. "It's ok!" Felix says back before getting pulled closer by Minho. Felix had a slight hesitation but he knew he wasn't uncomfortable and he loves hugs and things like that so he doesn't do anything, aside from sinking into the warmth and moving his head onto Minho's pillow. The elder patted the Australians head, "Do you want to get up?" He asked. "Yeah, I can't go back to sleep" The pink haired answers.

 Minho gets up before Felix and walks out the door, Felix gets up with a small headache, he didn't mind since it always happens after he wakes up. He walks towards where Minho was heading, the Kitchen. Felix sits down at one of the kitchen stools and opens his phone. Minho makes food and sits next to Felix, "Here. Eat!" The brown haired boy says with a smile. Felix smiles back as he takes the food of of the plate, it wasn't a normal smile or anything, it was a huge smile. "Hey boys" Minho's mom says as she walks into the kitchen, dressed in a woman's suit, and had some makeup on, seems like she was dressed for work, "Hey mom." Minho says, "I'm going to work, no girls except Rose and Lisa." The woman says as she puts her shoes on. "Ok, I only invited Rose, Lisa, Felix, and Chan-Hyung yesterday anyways" Minho says as he rolls his eyes, "Okay, bye Felix! Bye Minnie" Mrs. Lee says as she walks out the door. Felix puts his phone away and continues eating,