*|Summer break|*

A/N
𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚- 𝙞𝙙𝙠. 𝘼 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠? 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 😘 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎

Felix suddenly woke up. But he didn't want too. So he just curled his body up and pulled up his thin blanket. Thin because it was literally almost 87 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Ugh...oh my fuck.."
He grunts while he gets up. He checks the time to see it was 10 AM In the morning. He rolls his eyes and sulks to the bathroom.

He grabbed the toothbrush and then wet it with some water. Then put toothpaste on it and put it under the faucet again afterwards.

He starts brushing his teeth and checking himself out in the mirror. "I look hot even when I breathe" He says to himself. After about 3 minutes, he takes the brush out and then rinses his mouth about 3 times.

He got out of the bathroom after a shower, his hair still all wet. He blows raspberry before heading out of his room and down the hall.

"HEY FELIX!! COME HERE BRO!" Rachael yells from downstairs after Felix became visible through the railings of the stairs. Felix slightly nods and slowly walks down the stairs. "HURRY UP!!" She yells even louder.

Felix starts rushing down the stair and stood in front of Racheal who was sitting on the couch.

"Should I wear pink or yellow to the party tonight?" The girl asked. Felix scoffed "THATS WHAT YOU WERE- you know what?...Yellow" Felix said before walking out of the living room and into the kitchen. To see a bunch of treats.

He looked at his mum after being shocked by the amount of sushi and other treats there were

He looked at his mum after being shocked by the amount of sushi and other treats there were. "YOU MADE THIS?!" Felix asks, absolutely stunned. His mum smiles softy before saying, "Yeah! You have to make brownies after you eat breakfast, okay?"

Felix nods before walking to the fridge to get some milk. He then got a bowl and a box of cereal. He first poured the cereal in, and then the milk. He got a spoon and started eating.

After about 6 minutes, he gets up and washes the dishes he had just used. Then took out a bunch of ingredients to make brownies.

////
Felix's mum has said that he could invite his friends to the party. So he did.

———————Small kids and bp😘——————
                                                             F⃗L⃗E⃗X⃗👀💪
           Do you guys wanna come to my house?
                                                   Like around 2?
𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔴𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔫
Uh yeah, if Innie's going 🤷

BABY❤️‍🩹
Yeah! I'll go.

j̸e̸n̸💴
Yes, I'll go. I haven't been to your house soo🥲