3| Raise your Words

Começar do início

"And after that?"

"Who knows..." this was an incredibly dangerous mission, for Hans obviously. His whole career was on a stake.

The car then stopped nearby the huge mansion. The butler showed her to guest room, put her equipment there and offered her to sleep for a while. Michelle assumed that she made his day worse by her plan.

People.

She gazed from the bed back to door. Sleep with one eye open, hah...as always. She nevertheless did so. It was early morning hours when the plane landed, so at least a 4 hours of sleep would feel nice.

She locked the door, put a knife under her pillow and tried to get some sleep.

...

"We hired a professional photographer and the balcony is the best place for taking photos, you can see everything form up there. You won't mind if she shares the area with you, right mr. Barnes?" asked the butler, at the breakfast they learned his name was Hans Berg.

Perfect spot for a sniper.

"She might be a threat."

There was shock visible on Hans's face. "I beg you pardon? I always check the background of the workers," he stated offended.

"With people like this, they sought to think about one thing. Money. It doesn't matter if you checked her, what matter is who'll pay the highest price," Bucky snapped at the butler.

"She is an old friend of mine, please refrain yourself from offending her," with an angry expression and a loud bang of doors Hans left. Hans was known for keeping himself as neutral as possible in arguments. But Bucky's insults to Caligo's persona made his blood boil.

Sigh...We will see how this ends.

After their small disagreement Bucky wondered around the halls of the mansion and came up with six possible escape routes, if something happens. Meanwhile, Sam looked through the names of guests and workers.

Photographer Mira Santiago.

The hour of the ball was nearing and the workers were everywhere. Like in a bee hive. But none of them caught the sight of the suspicious photographer yet. Bucky searched everywhere trying to find her, but unsuccessfully...

...

Michelle slept all morning, until the sun decided to be a bitch. 11.23 am. Shit. She literally jumped out of the bed, but she also learned the hard way that her body was aching. The flight took a huge toll on her lower back, 'damn I'm getting too old for this'. Feelings like this were a constant reminder of how old she was.

She needed to make herself representable and look throughout more documents about Jørgen. Sigh. I also need to pass the USB to Hans, but being representable comes first...

The bathroom was...how to say it...well yeah. Fuck it. It was to most expensive bathroom she step her foot in. Like Goddamn. I could get used to this. Everything was clean, and when she said clean, she meant, eating from the floor clean. Everything styled in a colour combination black, white and gold. She wouldn't be surprised if the bathtub was truly made of gold. Michelle was at loss of words, simply stunned by the bathroom.