Season 1 Chapter 4 : Premonition and Intuition

The scene opens to Team Z's shared bedroom as they were all gathered together and revealing their individual weapons to each other as Kuon wrote them all down so they could build team structure.

Raichi : My weapon is my magnificent shooting technique. And my motto is: "Sexy soccer"!

Naruhaya : Mine is getting in behind.

Gagamaru : Mine is... being physical.

Iemon : I'm an all-rounder.

Igarashi : Mine's my "never give up" attitude!

Kunigami : My left-foot shoot power.

The next person to reveal their weapon was Shihai as everyone looks over to him and sees that he wasn't even paying attention. Isagi picks up his pillow and throws it at Shihai which catches his attention as he glances over at his teammates while picking his nose.

Shihai : What?

Kuon : What's your weapon, Shihai?

Shihai : Wait, we were being serious about that? Oh, well, in that case... Mine is ambidexterity.

Naruhaya : Like Noel Noa?!

Isagi : No wonder those goals he scored looked so impossible.

Shihai : Yeah, yeah. Next!

Bachira : *sleepy* Mine's... dribbling...

Kuon : "Dribbling". Mine is jumping. Who's next? Isagi?

Isagi : Uh, my weapon? Oh, hm... I wonder what it is...

Igarashi : You're passing?

Isagi : No, I can't say that as a striker.

Raichi : The fact that you don't even know means you're doomed. Next!

Isagi : Wait, hold on...

Kuon : Well, tell us when you think of something. Last of all, Chigiri.

Chigiri : Not telling.

Igarashi : Huh? But that's the whole point of this conversation.

Chigiri : I know, but I don't want to say it.

Raichi : What the hell? Let's just ignore the selfish queen over there.

Kuon : Guess we'll have to. Anyway, a striker needs to have a powerful weapon, and how you make use of it is important.

Iemon : But if everyone just does what they want, won't it end up like the last game?

Gamagaru : Can we really win by doing what Ego told us to?

Naruhaya : Even with weapons, if we aren't coordinated, they're meaningless.

Shihai : Why not just come up with a system that makes everyone's weapons shine individually? Like, I don't know, sharing center forward.

Kuon then thinks about what Shihai just said and immediately comes up with an idea and starts to draw something in his book.

Kuon : I see. Yeah, this might work. This way, we'll all get an equal chance. With this strategy, we might win.

 With this strategy, we might win