Season 1 Chapter 1 : Dream

On a high school soccer field the stands were filled to the brim with spectators as they were all watching two schools play against each other. It was the National High School Soccer Championship where Ichinan was facing Matsukaze Kokou to get into the finals of the championship.

It was the second half of the match and the score was 0-1 with Matsukaze in the lead. Down on the field, there was a player with blue hair who had the ball at his feet as his classmates cheer for him from the stands.

Ichinan Student #1 : Go, Isagi!

Ichinan Student #2 : This is our last chance! We're counting on you!

The high school student, whose name was revealed to be Isagi, was intercepted by a defender but he performs a stepover before nutmegging him.

Isagi : ( I'm over here, loser! )

With that move he was able to break into the penalty box as he was hyper focused on scoring a goal and taking his team to Nationals.

Isagi : ( I'm gonna score. Nationals! )

??? : Isagi!

Suddenly, a voice calls out to Isagi and snaps him back to reality as he looks over to his right and sees his teammate running across from him.

Tada : Over here! I'm free!

Isagi : ( Tada? If I pass, we'll score. )

As Isagi begins to ponder if he should pass when he was this close to the goal, his coach shouts at him to pass the ball.

Ichinan Coach : Isagi! Remember, it's one for all and all for one!

Isagi : ( That's right. Soccer's played with eleven guys on a team. )

Isagi then makes his decision and passes the ball over to Tada so that he could score the goal and equalize the game.

Isagi : ( All right! Now we're tied— )

Isagi : *shocked* ( No way! )

However, Tada's shot missed and hit the goal post as it went over to a defender who sent it back up the field with a killer pass. The rest of Matsukaze rushes up to Ichinan's side of the field as the forward for their team, Kira Ryosuke, traps the ball and starts to run towards the goal.

The Ichinan defenders try to stop Kira from getting to their goal but they weren't able to keep up with him. Finally, Kira kicks the ball towards the goal as it hits the back of the net and scores the second goal of the game.