"What about you? What are you wearing?" I asked her.

"Nothing special—jeans, a T-shirt, and a jacket, maybe" she said shrugging her shoulder

I looked at her being done.

"Shree, try something new. Kab tak wahi pehenti rahegi?" I said.

"You know I'm not comfortable. Not my fault," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

Finally, after an hour, we got ready. I was wearing a black shimmery dress that reached just above my knees, let my hair down, and wore boots.

I looked at Shreesha, who was doing her hair. She was wearing blue ripped baggy jeans, tucked in a turtleneck T-shirt, and had a leather jacket over it.

"You look good," she said, looking at me.

"I know, and you look great too," I said, smiling at her.

Finally, we made our way to our car and drove off, picking up Veer.

He was sitting in the back seat, I was in the passenger seat, and Shreesha was driving.

"Guess who's coming with us tonight," I exclaimed, looking at Veer.

He raised his brow in confusion.

"Ayansh," I said with a smirk.

"Ohhooo, the lover boy," he exclaimed with a similar smirk as mine.

We started teasing Shreesha, played our favorite songs, goofed around, and finally reached the club

I had just arrived at the club after a day filled with important meetings when she called and invited me to join them

I had just arrived at the club after a day filled with important meetings when she called and invited me to join them. How could I refuse?
I quickly wrapped up remaining meetings and postponed others.

I was waiting near the parking lot as their car approached. The music was blaring, and the three of them were jamming, singing at the top of their lungs like mad people.

I chuckled, watching their lively entrance.

My gaze fell on her; she looked stunning, radiating a captivating allure.

They parked the car, spotted me, and came towards me with wide smiles.

"Hey bro," Veer greeted me with a bro hug, which gladly I returned.

After exchanging greetings, I turned to Shreesha.

She seemed stunned, caught in a moment of checking me out.