5.

The whole day, we explored various places, watched a movie, and wandered around the city

As it got dark, we decided to have dinner outside before heading to Veer's home.

After dinner, we arrived at Veer's home.

“Babe, you go inside; I'll be there in a sec. I left something in the car,” Veer said, heading towards the car.

“Okay,” I replied and went inside. I made my way to his room, intending to freshen up in the washroom.

After I was done, I put on one of his oversized Hoodies, which reached down to my knees, and went back outside.

I was about to head to bed, when someone pinned me to the wall beside the washroom. Looking up, I saw Veer looking at me intently.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I missed you,” he said, snuggling into my neck.

I chuckled at his antics

“I know, I did too,” I said, cursing his hair with one hand while the other was still pinned by him.

We stayed in the same position for quite a while, and my legs were starting to ache.

“Veer,” I whispered.

He hummed.

“My legs are hurting.”

“Oh!” he exclaimed and stood straight.

“Come, let’s sleep; you must be tired,” I said softly, smiling at him and caressing his cheek. He leaned into my touch.

I was about to head to the bed when he again held me and pinned me to the wall. Before I could react, his lips were on mine.

He stayed like that for a while, then started kissing me passionately. Wasting no time, I returned the kiss.

As things heated up, he held my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him even closer.

Our sweet kiss turned into a make-out session. I started hitting his chest when I felt out of breath, he moved back, then started kissing me again, this time with more force.

Things escalated, and he held my waist, pulling me even closer. Grabbing his collar I turned him around, now he was pinned to the wall.

We broke the kiss for a moment, and he looked at me surprised. I pulled him down and kissed him again. He held my waist more tightly, indicating for me to jump.

And of course, I did. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso, while my hands were still around his neck, playing with his hair.

He started moving towards the bed without breaking the kiss. Dropping me onto the bed, he hovered over me. Breaking the kiss, he again looked at me, and his eyes were now turned dark

“Can I?” he asked, making me overwhelmed.

Without saying anything, I pulled him into a kiss, with the help of his collar

Word count -470
Ahemm I don't know if this is good or not but I tried my best hope you like it 🌚
This is my first time writing this stuff so please ignore my mistakes if there is any🤡
I'll update next chap asap😗