And it actually stretched upto three whole movies back to back. The entire time, Hanbin felt distracted. Either by the way Hao snuggled in his arms, or by the fragrance coming from his hair, or by the sudden urge to sleep after a full stomach meal. Yet, Hanbin resisted every single wish, to focus on the movie, or simply not to piss the elder off. When the third movie ended, even Zhang Hao was bored.

"Damn, I wanna go out now." He mumbled.

"Where to?" Hanbin asked eagerly, "I know a few good dinner places."

"Dinner? It's only... Oh shit! It's 8 already?"

Hanbin chuckled, "The movies weren't short."

Hao frowned at him. He got up though, dusted off his clothes. Since they hadn't changed clothes since morning, neither had to dress up again. They headed out, again in Hanbin's car, going to have dinner. Hanbin had dinner with Hao before, but never was he asked to take so many photos of the elder, getting disapponted whines after each of them. In the end, however, they sat down to eat. Hanbin wanted to take a selfie of the two of them, but he was still worried about whatever Hao was doing. He knew there was something wrong with the older male, he just couldn't pinpoint what. Shaking the thoughts away, thus, they finished having dinner. Hanbin proposed to take a small walk around since the sidewalks were pretty, but Hao dismissed it, saying that he felt sleepy. Having nothing to do about it, the younger drove him home again, Hao invited him inside.

There's only one conclusion Hanbin drew from that- Zhang Hao wanted him to stay for the night. So he asked, "Okay, then.. give me something comfortable to change into."

"Why?" Hao asked. Hanbin stared at him foolishly.

"What why? You don't expect me to sleep in these, right?" He pointed at the worn out clothes that he had on for the whole day.

"Sleep in anything you want back home, cause you're not sleeping here."

Hanbin raised an eyebrow. "You don't- then why did you call me inside?"

"I was bored, that's why." Hao shrugged, "Why? Are you annoyed that I ruined your entire day?"

Not wanting to fight, Hanbin sighed, "Alright, I'll leave. Um.. Good night then. See you tomorrow."

Hao watched the younger put on his shoes again with creases in between his brows. He crossed his arms, didn't even wish a goodnight back. The younger felt upset. Like he didn't get an answer to anything, and he couldn't even ask because of his past deeds. He felt helpless, stupid. Yet, like a lovesick man, he couldn't hate a single moment shared with Hao. Somehow, just being near the said male made him happy.

He took out his car. It was almost 10. Not too late, but driving alone in the dark night seemed pretty lonely, for, all day long, he had his passenger's seat occupied by the most exotic man he ever came across. This should be karma, right?

10 minutes later, he got a call from Zhang Hao. Curious, he picked up.

"Hello, hyung?"

"Are you driving?" Hao's voice was heard.

"Yeah, why?"

"Open your glove compartment." Instructed the Chinese guy, "Did you do it? Now see a white folded paper?"

"Yeah." Hanbin answered, taking the paper in hand.

"Good, now park your car and read it." Zhang Hao cut the call. Even more curious, Hanbin opened the small letter, which read-

What you've seen of me today may be exaggerated, but I'm not very different from this. I tend to get annoying, wishful, always complain or make demands. If you think you won't be able to handle this side of me, keep driving to your place, we can stay good friends, make good memories, accompany each other or even become strangers if that's what you want.