Chapter 1 (New Prisoner)

The Boston State Prison, one of the top 5 prison in the world, there was a heated fight that broke out between two male prisoners. The commotion had been heard by one of the guards, but this was an undercover guard named Jason Walker. Jason Walker is a half demon half elf, and he is a part of the Empty Eyes Clan (E.E.C). His element power is blood and void, and his current level is orange tier 1, and he is also only 17. How did he get this job, you may ask? A bit of tweaking in the system did just the trick.

"HEY, YOU MONKEYS!" Jason yelled; and the entire cafeteria fell quiet. One of the prisoners responded aggressively. "Who do you think you are to call me a monkey and tell me to be quiet?!" Jason walks towards the prisoner that spoke to him in a menacing tone. "What did you say...?" Jason said lowly. The prisoner spoke "I said who are you talking t—" Then, before the prisoner could even finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Jason's hand intruding the prisoner's chest and ripping his heart out. 

As the prisoner fell to the floor everyone else was shocked by Jason's actions. Because Jason had always stayed quiet and never got involved with the prisoners' shenanigans. Little did they know they were about to be next, until the next new prisoners came in and prevented Jason from doing far worse things to the lifeless prisoners that lied on the floor. 

One of the new prisoners' names was Zek. Zek was a human, and he is the sidekick of Jason. His element power is Metal and lighting, and his current level is grey tier 1, and he is 10 years old. Zek already knew who Jason was because Jason is Zek's Boss, and their true mission was to find the God who cursed Zek when he was 7 years old. This curse made him insane, causing him to kill his own family, but deep down inside, Zek, he wished to thank the god who gave him this curse...