Chapter 6 - Hogsmeade

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

As Me and Draco finished our story telling, it was getting late to the point where Theo was already dead asleep, and me, Draco and Reggie were all on the verge of falling to asleep. We decided to call it a night, and finish off the project later tomorrow since we had a day off. I said my goodbyes and wished them goodnight to then head my way to mine and Eleanor's dorm. I knocked on the door for which I got no response back? I knocked on the door again and still no answer. Where was this silly girl, she should surely be back by now, it's 11pm. Since nobody was answering the door I decided to speak.

"Eleanor are you in there?" I vocalised. Still no response but I heard shuffling. Odd? "Eleanor is that you?" I said again. Still no response.

Might aswell use a spell to open the bloody door because I have no key.

"Alohomora." I whispered, swinging my wand pointing to the door. It unlocked causing the door to create a sound. As I was about to open the door, someone rushed to the door stopping it from me opening it.

"Uhh, why are you stopping me from getting into my own dorm?" I mentioned, while having no clue who was behind the door.

"Y/n, Eleanor is a bit busy at the moment. Can you wait one minute. Please?" A male voice spoke. Sounded very familiar..

"Fine, but Blaise is that you..?" I questioned, due to my concern on who's stopping me from my dorm.

"U-uh, yes it is. Now um, I'll come and get you when we- I mean Eleanor is done. Bye Y/n!" Blaise said in a rush.

Interesting.. what possibly could she or they both be doing? I thought that Blaise and Mattheo would have left by now. Whatever, I decided to walk to the lounge area, where all the Slytherins hung out whenever they were bored and just wanted to chill. As I entered the lounge, I saw a boy sat on a couch just before the fireplace. He had long brunette hair that sitted behind his ears perfectly. Getting closer to the boy, I started to recognise his features. It was no other than Lorenzo.

"Enzo..? What are you doing down here at this time of night?" I softly said, trying to not to scare him from my sudden appearance.

He looked up, scanning my appearance. "I was waiting for you guys to finish your project, I did not want to disturb you guys." He mentioned. Bless him.

"Awh, you could have came . You would have not been a distraction at all, plus you're intelligent I'm sure you probably would have joined us. Apart from that though, you can head to your dorm
now. Me and Reggie left like 15 minutes ago." I replied, causing him to nod and stand up.

"Thank you Y/n. Oh yeah, by the way Me and the boys were planning on heading to Hogsmeade tomorrow, would you and Eleanor want to come along with us? I know the boys wouldn't mind." He asked. Hogsmeade? I've heard about Hogsmeade, apparently it's one of the best villages of shops ever in the wizardry world.