Chapter 5 - The project

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

As I entered the great hall, all I could smell was delicious food. I walked over too Eleanor, who seemed to be talking to Mattheo? Odd sight if I say so myself since I've never seen them talk that much but oh well. "Hi guys!" I greeted, everybody looking towards my way.

"Hey Y/n, what took you so long?" Eleanor asked, as I sat down next to her.

"I couldn't find the bathroom, but I eventually found it." I said, while scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, you should of came to us and asked, I would of been willing to help you" she stated, causing me to smile back.

"Enough about me, what we're you going guys talking about?" I asked, causing Mattheo to look at me.

"Eleanor asked me if I wanted to come and watch a movie with her tonight, you should join us." Mattheo asked, causing me to feeling guilty.

"I would love too, but me, Reggie, Theo and Draco are finishing off our project tonight since we didn't finish it. Perhaps you should ask Blaise to come along with you guys?" I suggested, causing Eleanor's face to turn a light pink shade just across the bridge of her nose and cheeks.

"Who said my name??" Asked Blaise, catching all of our attenion.

"Oh um, me and Mattheo are going to watch a movie tonight in my dorm, would you like to join us? We haven't decided on the movie yet." Suggested Eleanor, causing Blaise to smirk and wiggle is eyebrows like a crawling caterpillar.

"I would be delighted." He said in a girlie voice, swinging his non existent hair.

As the others were talking to each other, I couldn't stop thinking about the incident that happened with Draco earlier. Speaking of Draco, he was no where to be seen? I thought he was on his way to the great hall.

"Have you guys seen Draco around?" I asked, interrupting Mattheo and Blaise having a childish argument about whether to watch a horror or comedy movie.

"No clue, last time I saw him was this morning leaving the dormitories." Replied Eleanor, causing her to look around.

"Okay, just wondering! Anyways I'm going to head over to the dormitories, I'm not really that hungry, see you all later." I responded.

Just before I left, the others were saying their goodbyes, for which I carried on with my day ready to finish the class project.

•••

As I was walking through the corridors I heard my name echo behind me. I turned around and saw nobody. I shrugged it off and kept on walking, however I heard it again, I quickly turned around to still see nobody was behind me, but as I was about to turn around somebody tapped  my shoulder. Jumping out of my own skin, I quickly glanced towards the tall figure that was towering now Infront of me.