Chapter 3 - The Slytherin party

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I was in the bathroom, getting ready for the party. I decided to put on a tight, silky, red wine dress that compliment my hourglass figure. I had straightened my hair with a red clip that matched with my dress which gave me a elegant look. I had a light brown shade of eyeshadow on top of my eyelids that created a smokey eye effect towards my look, with a sharp eyeliner touch to match with my long eyelashes. To top off the look I had also put on a light greyish colour of lipstick on with lipgloss on top. I looked like a complete different woman. I was ready, I unlocked the door to be met with Eleanor who had a short, forest green dress, she looked gorgeous.

"Wow, Eleanor you look stunning!"

"Thank you, you sexy yourself!" she sent me a wink.

I giggled, while rolling my eyes. "Are we all set to go?"

"Of course!! Let's get going, the party has already started anyways"

•••

Me and Eleanor walked out of our dorm, locking it on our way out. We arrived at the Boys dormitory's and outside all you could hear was the loud noise of the music they were blasting. I knocked on the door with Eleanor behind me, for which the door had opened revealing Blaise himself.

"Good evening ladies, it's great to see you finally showed up" snickered Blaise.

"Of course we were going to show up, don't want to miss out on any drama or the loss of having fun!" Eleanor replied.

Blaise nodded in return. "Feel free to come inside and do what you want."

As for that me and Eleanor had walked inside, looking around the place. A bunch of people were dancing in the middle, grooving to the music. On the sides we're couples kissing or friends chatting about life, catching up. Over in the corner was the boys. 3 girls were also sat with them, one of them snogging Theodore, and another lap dancing on top of Draco. The other girl on the other hand seemed more interested on a guy that was dancing on the dance floor, for which she seemed to have excused herself and walked towards the boy.

"Hey, do you want to join the boys over there? I mean they seem to have some weed for which I could really have my hands on right now." Suggested Eleanor, for which I agreed.

We walked over towards their table, some of them glancing towards us. "Hey guys, may we join you?" Asked Eleanor, looking gorgeous as ever.

"Sure." Simply replied Regulus, who budged up onto the couch, allowing us to take a seat.

Looking over at the boys, I realised the girl who was eating Theodore's face off, was the one and only Pansy Parkinson. She had short black hair, that rested just above her shoulders, she wore a tight, short navy dress, which caused her figure to stand out. Theodore's hands resting along her back, while her hands were playing with Theodore's hair. Next to them sat Lorenzo, who was sat staring at a girl. He looked angry, as if someone was trying to tease him, at the point where he didn't like it, harshly drinking his cup of alcohol downing the whole thing. Not sure if I want to step into his presence at this specific moment. Next to him sat Mattheo, putting a blunt into his mouth to then exhale out smoke, staring at me and Eleanor as if we were lost pups. "What's up girls." He said with a raspy voice.

"Not much, also may we share the muggle herb, I'm really in the mood to be high right now." Replied Eleanor eagerly.