Chapter 4 - Dark arts

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I woke up to the noise of birds singing, creating a harmony with one another. Looking around I saw Eleanor sleeping peacefully, I stretched my arms out trying to wake myself up. Last night was really something, I really hope today goes more swiftly compared to yesterday. I moved the covers off my body causing the coldness of the room to surround my body. I decided I'll wake up Eleanor after I've gotten ready, I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. As always before I left I put on my favourite perfume. As I stepped outside the bathroom I realised Eleanor was already awake, well only just. "Good morning Eleanor, slept well?" I asked, while moving towards my owl patting her feathers lightly.

"Yes thank you, did you?" She asked while yawning.

"Yeah, I was going to wake you up after I finished getting ready but looks like your already up" I said, causing Eleanor to smile as a response.

"Don't worry, I normally get up around this time anyways. Also I didn't really want to get up today since I have dark arts, hold on what do you have?" Eleanor questioned.

"I haven't checked actually, hold on" I quickly grabbed my schedule that was sat upon my bedside table. "Looks like I have Dark arts too! Do you know who the dark arts teacher is?" I asked.

"Well last year Dolores Umbridge taught us, let me just say the worst year of my life, however this year I believe Professor Dumbledore allowed Professor Snape to teach dark arts this year, which might of been a mistake in my opinion, but oh well we only have two school years to go before we graduate!" Eleanor stated.

"Well I guess you should be getting ready soon because we need to head for breakfast, now chop chop!" I said while pushing her towards the bathroom causing her to laugh.

•••

As me and Eleanor arrived at the great hall, Blaise was waving at us as if he was looking for help, what a dumbass. I laughed. As we walked over Blaise said, "Hey, do you girls want to sit with us for today?" He asked, causing me to raise an eyebrow. I mean since when did they want us to join them and why? I ignored it and decided to sit down, Eleanor following my actions. "Sure!" Eleanor replied.

I decided to sit beside Theo, since he was the closest towards me, while Eleanor was sat to my right. "Morning y/n" said Theo.

"Morning Theo! What's up?" I asked.

"Not much, haven't really spoken to you yet so I was wondering if you wanted to head to class together, I mean I over heard Professor Snape talking about how he wanted all the Slytherins in sixth year all together for Dark arts." Theo said, while shifting his body towards me.