Chapter 42

Last time on My Omega:

Bakugou spent some time with shiggy and the baby as they talked things over about the incident at the mall and how many pups Bakugou might be having.

It ended with meeting a new character and a new traitor—All Might.

Warning: Confusing chapter! Read carefully!
TW: Traumatic events! Blood!

Now:

-

-

-

"My stomach is fucking killing me today!" I whimpered as I dragged myself out of bed. After returning from Shiggy's, I went to the GYN and had a second scan, which revealed that I am indeed pregnant with twins.

The second embryo, she claimed, was hidden below the first. She stated that they could be fraternal twins rather than identical twins.

In any case, I'm going to love them both equally.

" Kacchan? " "What's the matter, baby?"

Deku practically raced into our shared bedroom, his face filled with concern.

I placed a hand on my stomach and gently patted it before raising my head to meet his eyes.

"I'm fine, but my fucking stomach is killing me today." It feels like a severe cramp. It was nothing out of the norm. I'm not in any pain or bleeding. "I believe my body is simply adjusting to having two pups."

He eyed me up and down, his head slightly inclined, before sighing. He went to the closet and opened it before entering and taking a bottle of oil from it. He strolled over to me after closing the doors.

" Come on, let me rub some oil on your stomach and see if I can relieve some of that pain." We don't have courses today, according to Aizawa, save for your Omegan class. It's required, and I'll accompany you."

As he lay down behind me, I nodded and snuggled onto his lap. He placed both of his hands on either side of my stomach and carefully poured the oil on his palms, rubbing them together first to ensure it was warm. I watched as he lightly warmed his hands and placed them on my stomach. I felt the pain begin to fade as he massaged in soft circular motions.

"Oh thank fuck, the pain is getting better."

I groaned and arched my neck to the side, allowing him to nuzzle my scent gland.

I was enjoying the moment until a knock on the door cut us off. Deku just chuckled in response to my growl.

" Who is it? I'm too busy to answer the door, so simply unlock it with the key above the door frame!"

We heard the door unlock and open as Deku stated. Because we were in the bedroom, we couldn't see who came in until they got to our doorway.

"Icy-fuck? What do you want?" 

I snarled at the candy cane-like Alpha in front of us. When he stared at me, I felt my stomach drop a little. His face was flushed, and he was crying.

He appeared as if he'd been punched.

" Shoto? Are you all right? What's the matter? "Wait, what happened?"

Deku began to ask urgently. I got up, walked over to him, and grabbed him into an embrace as my Omegan material instincts kicked in. We watched as the male broke down in our arms as Deku joined in.

" Tokoyami...H-He discovered what occurred to me when I was y-younger...With the situation involving that villain...He said he was disgusted by it and...He severed our bond! We didn't do matting season because he wasn't ready, and now I'm mateless!"