Chapter 7

Edited June 7, 2023

-

-

"I'm going to gouge out your fucking eyeballs! Unhand me!" I squirmed about in Deku's arms, roaring. He had a solid grasp on me this time, unlike the one before.

"You do realize how cruel you can be at times, Kacchan?" I glanced at him in surprise when he stated this. "You filthy asshole! I told you not to mess with my business! I was just fine! But no! You think you're my fucking alpha?! So you can what? Feeling pleased about yourself? Observe my agony?! You've truly changed, you fucker." I spat and stopped writhing around because I was fatigued. When we got to the Recovery Girl's office, he remained quiet and finally set me down.

She took a peek at me and moved immediately over to me. "Do you feel any pain?" She inquired and swiftly examined my physique. " Only the suffocating leech who refuses to leave me alone." I pointed right at Deku. He groaned and went to leave the office.

" Sunny, why are you so unhappy with him? Aizawa told me he was trying to stand up for you and care for you, but you were hostile to him." I sneered, and she kissed me on the cheek. " It's only fair for a player like him. He can't walk around like we're still mates. He abandoned me five years ago, yet he acts as if it doesn't matter! He had the option to leave, and he chose to do so! Then he shoved the news that he had a new mate in my face. Who the hell does that? Oh, I know, someone who is only interested in fucking someone and then leaving." I concluded my diatribe, rose up, gave her a modest thank you nod, and exited the office, only to find the asshole waiting for me.

" Kacchan...Do you really feel that way?" He questioned, then grabbed my wrist and yanked me into him. "Let me go, you fucker!" My eyes welled up with tears as I shouted. " Kacchan, I had no choice but to go...my younger sister..." He came to a halt, and I pulled my wrist free from his clutches. " I'm not interested in hearing your stupid excuses! You go fuck yourself!" I shouted, left him there, and proceeded to the principal's office.

" Kacchan, please wait, goddammit!" He tried to seize my wrist again, but I punched him in the face instead. "I told you to leave me alone!" He staggered back a little, but he still managed to grip my wrist again. "Please let me go!" He grabbed me and drew me into a close hug.

" I'm sorry, Kacchan...I didn't intend for things to deteriorate to this point. Allow me to explain everything to you...I'm sure you'll understand..." I came to a halt and relaxed into his grip. My body was at its breaking point; any more of this and I'd pass out. " Whatever," I muttered, and he gently released me, and we resumed the walk to Nezu's office.

"You're going to sue the school for discrimination? Against omegas? In disbelief, Principal Nezu inquired.

"Yes, sir, I heard enough from Aizawa...the bastard was discriminating against my mate..." He arched his brow. " Who's your mate? And I'm looking forward to speaking with you, Bakugou." Deku grumbled. " Bakugou is my mate; why is he being isolated in a separate dormitory because he doesn't have a mate? I don't care if it's for protection...that's a serious example of omega discrimination! My father will be informed of the situation, and he will be furious. Given that my mum is an omega." Nezu groaned and sipped his tea

" Is there no way I can convince you to drop the charges?" Deku stared at Nezu in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? Discrimination isn't to be taken lightly! I'm standing up for all the omegas! Not just my own mate! You have no place asking me to drop the charges!" Nezu sighed again and nodded.

" I understand but this is just a big misunderstanding. I'll call Aizawa in and speak with him. In the meantime you may have a seat." Deku sat down crossing one leg over the other and crossing his arms against his chest. I sat down in the seat farthest from him.

" So I heard you are a special grade omega, Bakugou. They are quite rare so it was a surprise to me when Aizawa called to inform me. However I would've been able to make my own inference based on the wolf ears and tail." I nodded and ran a hand through my hair and felt my ears and sighed. " Will they go away?" I asked and he nodded. " When you calm down, they should go away. It's only a partial transformation. I nodded and stood up, " I'm going back to the dorms to rest. I'm too drained to go back to my classes." I said and he nodded and I headed over to the exit.

" Kacchan, let me escort you." Deku said and got up and walked over to me. I exited the office and completely ignored the Alpha. " Kacchan, are you even listening?! I thought we got past this!" I snarled at him and stuck up the middle finger at him. He ran up to me and tried to grab me again.

" It's not nice to walk away from your Alpha...especially when he's concerned..." I hissed and shoved him away, saying, "Asshole, choke on your words and leave me alone." He growled and forcibly shoved me up against the wall. "Look, the gentle approach isn't working, and you're leaving me with no other option." He bit back at me, looking me down. I launched a left hook, which he caught and pinned over my head. " G-Get the fuck off me asshole! I warned you not to mess with my emotions, yet here you are! Stupid playboy! Go chat to your actual mate! They have to want and miss you! That was evident on fucking Friday!" I spat back, and he sighed as he glanced down.

I don't get it...He already has a fucking mate, and it's certainly not me, as he stated on Friday...So, why is he acting this way? Pretending like we're mates! This fucker knows no bounds.

"You're right...they miss and want me...but they're afraid to open up to me again..." I let out an angry scream as he turned back to face me."Then go see them and get the fuck off me!!" He buried his face in my neck, nuzzling it softly. "I am...you are my mate Kacchan...my little feisty omega...the person who contacted me on Friday was my dad informing me he would be busy with work in the coming weeks...I mentioned it was my 'mate' because I was curious how you'd react...five years is a long time...especially for an omega...I thought you'd moved on...and now you're upset and wounded because I'm a dick..." As tears streamed down my face, I felt my eyes expand and more blood began to boil. I smacked him across the face with my free hand.

" You're such a playboy! You don't give a damn about anyone else as long as you get what you want! Asshole, don't expect me to fall head over heels for you just because you gave me the mushy side tale reason. Fuck you!" I shouted, threw him off my body, and immediately fled.

I made it or attempted to make it to my dorm room. However, it was vacant, and there was a note on the door directing me to my new shared dorm room. " FUCK!!" I screamed and stormed inside to find the new dorm.