Chapter 27

Edited on June 29th, 2023

-

-

POV Change: Deku's POV

-

" So you are the famous Izuku Midoryia? The hero president's son? This is such an honor! Do tell me what I owe for this meet and greet?" He said while laughing hysterically.

" My omega...You laid your filthy hands on him..." His eyes widened and his lips twisted into a sinister grin.

" That beauty is your omega? Haha oh my gods! Oh how cruel fate is..." I scrunched up my nose and prepared to pounce on him. " Shut the hell up, murderer! I'm going to make you regret the moment you placed your hands on my property!" He continued to laugh before glaring at me with one eye wide and the other almost closed.

" Tell me Izuku...Does your precious omega know what you did five years ago? Did you think nobody would find out?" I jumped and began attacking him.

" Aggressive much? I am going to assume he doesn't know! Oh this is amazing!" I quickly dodged an attack and threw my own. " YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST STAYS IN THE PAST!!" He chuckled and pointed at Kacchan.

" Did you know that your precious Alpha killed an omega five years ago?" I screamed and lunged at him. " YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!! I DIDN'T KILL HIM!!" I heard shuffling and looked behind me only to see Kacchan staring with his eyes widened.

" W-what is he talking D-Deku?!" I shook my head and gave him a slight saddened expression.

" He's just making up lies! Don't listen to anything he says! He just wants us to turn on each other!" He shook his head and stood up.

" He didn't even say who it was you supposedly killed and you somehow knew it was a 'he'? Deku what the hell is going on! Tell me now! Don't lie to me!" I growled and quickly blocked an attack.

" We will talk about this later! Now get out of here! Go get the other heroes now!" I yelled and lit my hands on fire.

" I'm going to kill you!" He chuckled. " Oh the same way you killed that defenseless omega? Are you going to torture me too? Going to make me beg for my Alpha?" I growled and looked behind me and saw Kacchan staring at me in shock.

" DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE?!!" I yelled and he snarled at me before running at me. He sent an explosion towards the killer and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

" What the hell is he talking about?! You have seconds to tell me! And I don't want to hear some 'I'll tell you later' bullshit!" I sighed and looked down.

" So it's true! You really killed a defenseless omega!! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I growled and bit my lip.

" Kacchan you don't understand...I didn't kill him...it was an accident! I was trying to--." " I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!! I WANT THE TRUTH!!"

" Ah, isn't this sweet? Two lovers now in a quarrel...one that may ruin their relationship forever!" I felt my body change and something inside of me snap.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" I sent a huge wave of fire at him and he was blown through four buildings. I felt my wolf like ears and tail twitching and my claws aching to claw his eyeballs out their sockets.

" D-Deku...?" I looked at him, my pupils turning to slits.

" What are you now afraid of me? Congratulations! You'd rather listen to a murder over your own damn mate! Should I even call us mates? We haven't mated in five years, marked, or scented each other! Yet I've gone out of my way for you! I've even begun to court you and this is how you treat me?! You know what...I'll tell you the truth...I didn't kill that omega...I was trying to save him from the guy over there! His mate, who happens to be Aizawa's son," He stopped to catch his breath and then continued,

" arrived too late...I was holding his bloody mate in my arms. He was begging for his mate because he wanted to see him one last time before he died. Hector quickly assumed I was the one that did this to his mate because I was the only one there and covered in his blood. I tried to heal his mate but it didn't work! After that I was framed for Ren Yachi's death! Are you happy now?! You know the truth...to think that I actually thought you trusted me..."

He looked down and his lip quivered.

" D-Deku...I-I..." I turned around and walked away. " I have a murderer to capture." I walked away hearing the sounds of him sobbing. I felt my heart ache and tears swell in my eyes. " Fucking shit..."