Breach

Mutasim P.O.V

After killing the guards and scientist, monsters began to appear throughout the facility and began to wreak havoc. I gave orders for the monsters to find Jessica and Heather and keep them safe. I also made sure to have the monsters free the other SCPs just so we could have distractions for when we make our escape. 

But before leaving this part of the facility, I went back to the lizard who had calmed down now. 

Mutasim: You okay big guy? 

SCP 682: You... You are not human. 

Mutasim: Not exactly. Listen. I don't like you and you don't like me. But if we want to get out of here, I reckon we should work together. Or you can just stay here and rot. 

SCP 682: You shall rot far before I even begin to wane. 

Mutasim: You can drop the whole "as old as time" shit. It's not working for me. 

SCP 682: Give me one good reason why I should team up with you.

Mutasim: Because if you don't, you'll miss out on the chance to kill the assholes who imprisoned you here in the first place. That and you won't be able to live whatever life you've got in peace. If that's even what you want. 

The oversized lizard growled quietly but nodded. 

SCP 682: Very well. Let us depart from this feable prison. 

I left the room and began to move through the facility. Gunshots rang out throughout the facility as the guards tried to fend off the hordes of monsters that marched towards them. I let out a sigh as I reached a checkpoint which I had no way of getting through. Apparently, I needed some kind of keycard. 

Alessa: Great. All this high tech crap is really annoying me. 

Mutasim: You read my mind Alessa. Let's just break through it. 

I stretched my hand out to the door, allowing a spurt of dark blood to blast out from the palm of my hand which broke the door down.

Alessa: Who needs keycards when we got super strong blood? 

Mutasim: Perks of being a demon, I guess. Or in this case, being bonded to a demon. Though it's not bad in any way. 

Alessa: Is that your way of saying you like me around? Aww. You're sweet. 

I chuckled and shook my head. I walked through the broken down checkpoint and turned to my left, only to see a man firing at a busty Pyramid Head. He screamed frantically but it was cut short as the Pyramid Head just turned around and literally crushed the guy's head with her ass, leaving behind a giant red paste on the wall. My eyes widened and I nodded slightly. 

Mutasim: Damn. That, uhh... I was not expecting to see death by snu-snu today. 

Alessa: Be honest, you wish that was you. 

Mutasim: I never denied it. 

The Pyramid Head turned to me and nodded. 

Mutasim: Come with me. I could do with some back-up. 

Once more, she nodded and pulled out her giant knife from another corpse. With a new ally following me, we began to walk through the halls of the facility, meeting up with other guards and killing them. The two of us made our way to the cells and began searching for Heather and Jessica, but there was no sign of them anywhere! It made me a little nervous considering all the cells were open too. Maybe they were already free and trying to escape? Or at least that's what I told myself to keep me sane.