𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫

Mulai dari awal

With the process of adoring the room I completely organised the wardrobe with our clothes since they were already presented securely so placing them in an order wasn't a big task.

"vari, you wanna bathe?"
"yeah I'll just take a shower."

"take your time, I'll look after avu."
"hm."

I went inside the bathroom to find out that the bathroom compliments the overall interiors of the palace.

The place was devoid of any kind of wooden piece but still it had that royal touch , decent area and a window as well.

The mirror had fog all over since aviraj looked a warm bath but what caught my attention was the handwritten message on the mirror.

I heart you.

This is what he wrote in the mirror and this gesture brought a stupid smile on my face, he used to do it almost everyday when we were newly wedded.

It's cute, although the fog started disappearing and the words he wrote were slowly erasing since the water droplets were falling off the mirror.

I stripped off the clothes from my body and collected my hair into a bun I tied them securely and took a warm shower to relax my muscles.

Taking the shower I wipe off my body with the towel and wear my pyjamas and tshirt making a loose braid and apply some moisturizer on my arms and legs.

"what took you so long vari?"

Aviraj caught my attention when I placed my regular and minimal skincare products on the dressing table.

"skincare."

I said and he simply nodded chucking.

I slumped down softly on the mattress on the other side of avika as I didn't want to wake her up anytime soon.

Aviraj has already changed her dress and now she's in her evergreen warm bear night suit.

I pushed back some hair from her forehead when aviraj jumped to the other side of the bed scaring the shit out of me.

He placed himself just beside me as I looked at his face with horrific expressions making him chuckle.

"you could have walked too."
"I don't want to leave the bed, I am too tired."

He said rubbing my non existing jawline since I have a circular face shape.

"what are you doing?"
"skincare."

"what?"
"there's some body - lotion on your face."

"oh!"

What else can I even say to a man who doesn't know the difference between moisturizer and body lotion.

Moisturizers are more expensive than body lotions , that's what I know.

I found aviraj wrapping his arms around me collecting me into a warm hug.

warmer than those heaters.