𝟬𝟭𝟰, caught

⮞ 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍', ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵈᵈᵒᵗ
❝ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, ❞

ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ, ɴʏ | ʟᴏɴᴅʏɴ'ꜱ ᴄʀɪʙ

ᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ
ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ, ɴʏ | ʟᴏɴᴅʏɴ'ꜱ ᴄʀɪʙ

ᴛᴜᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 29ᴛʜ 2022 | @ʟᴏʟᴏ_ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ

" LONDYN- REALLA LUCIA ROMERO!"

londyn's eyes shot wide open as she sat up from her bed. " yes, mother?" she questioned. in front of her was her mother who was dressed in black leggings and a yellow hoodie.

" what the fuck are you doing?!" she asked aggressively. at this time ddot had woken up. " sleeping with a boy?! what the fuck is wrong with you?!" she yelled.

" ma, what?" she furrowed her eyebrows. she had forgotten that she and ddot had fallen asleep on her bed. 

" don't act fucking clueless, lucia!" she clenched her jaw. londyn could see the rage building up in her eyes.

londyn gasped as soon as she saw ddot sitting beside her, watching everything play out. " you fucking hoe!" kamilah snatched londyn up by the collar of her shirt, making londyn fall off her bed and onto the floor.

" aye, aye, aye," ddot intervened as he stood up from the bed. " yo, don't put ya hands on ha, she ain't do shit," he mugged kamilah.

kamilah just eyed him a little before rolling her eyes and returning her attention to her daughter. " you always ou hea tryna act fast and shit, you is fucking fifteen," kamilah scolded her, snatching her up again, making londyn stand up straight.