𝟬𝟬𝟰, the roomate

⮞ 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍', ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵈᵈᵒᵗ
❝ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, ❞

ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ,ɴʏ | ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ
ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ,ɴʏ | ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 11ᴛʜ 2022 | @ʟᴏʟᴏ_ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ

londyn awoke to someone staring at her. " what the fuck," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. she looked around seeing the room was dimly lit and that the tv was still on from last night. 

she looked up and saw a boy. " hey there," the guy wiggled his fingers with a grin plastered on his face.

" please, don't tell me my roomate's autistic," she muttered, crossing her fingers. cause who the fuk says 'hey there' and stares at you while you sleep.

" what? fuck you. i'm not autistic," he said, sitting on his bed.

" ahah, sorry," she muttered awkwardly as she sat up. " who are you?" she asked.

" it's notti osama, nigga," he replied, throwing up gang signs.

" oh, so you one of thoseee kids," she shook her head, coming to a conclusion.

" who?" he asked, confused.

" the wannabe gangsters," she chuckled, taking the lose stranding of hair from her face.

" i'm not a wannabe gangster, fuck outta here," he said, with attitude laced in his voice.

" oh waitttt, you're nottiii, ethan reyes?" she asked.

" yeah, how you know?" he asked.

" yo friends dd and ddot came in here yesterday, looking for you," she told him as she put her shirt back on.