šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸµ, you again

⮞ 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍', ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵈᵈᵒᵗ
❝ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, ❞

ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ, ɴʏ | ʟᴏɴᴅʏɴ'ꜱ ᴄʀɪʙ

ᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ
ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ, ɴʏ | ʟᴏɴᴅʏɴ'ꜱ ᴄʀɪʙ

ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 17ᴛʜ 2022 | @ʟᴏʟᴏ_ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ

" londyn!" londyn's mother called from the kitchen. londyn slowly made her way to the kitchen where her mother was.

" yes, mother," londyn slickly rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

" i need eggs from the deli," she told londyn. kamilah, her mother, was baking a cake for her little bakery business.

if kamilah wasn't making food for her business, she wasn't making food at all. sometimes she made for luis, just sometimes, but never londyn.

the twins lived off of fast food, cafeteria food from school and ramen. sometimes when their mother wasn't home, londyn would sneak into the kitchen and whip something up. she would have to be real sneaky, cause her mother didn't like when londyn or luis, used her ingredients.

" can i have some money?" londyn asked.

" no, use you're own, bitch, and hurry up," kamilah shooed her away. " i have customers," kamilah scoffed.

londyn rolled her eyes and made her way to her room. she changed into biker shorts and a graphic aliyah tee.

she grabbed her wallet before sliding her black crocs on. londyn exited her room before leaving her the house.

she started her short walk to the deli, but not without scrolling through her camera roll. she always did that, so then random people wouldn't try to bother her.

once she made it to the deli, she quickly made her way to the fridge. she wanted to be in and out. 

she opened the fridge and was hit with some cold ass air. she grabbed a dozen pack and then made her way to the candy aisle. if she was gonna be here, she might as well buy herself something.

she got one of the big bags of skittles before making her way to the cashier. " hi, how are you?" londy smiled shyly, placing her things on the scanner.

the cashier took the items and smiled back. " i'm fine thank you, how are you?" the lady replied as she scanned the eggs than her skittles.

" yeah, yeah, i'm good," londyn sounded awfully rude, but that was because she was distracted buy a bunch of commotion, near the doors.

londyn turned and looked behind her. she saw a large group of boys. she recognized some, it was ddot, dd and notti.

" hey, you okay?" the cashier, named sabrina, asked, waving her hand in londyn's face, trying to get back her attention.

" oh, yeah sorry what was that?" londyn looked back at sabrina, slowly shaking her head.

" your total is 7.99," sabrina repeated as she bagged up the items.

" oh, thanks," londyn gave her a tight-lipped smile as she searched her wallet for a 10-dollar bill. londyn found it and handed it to the cashier, sabrina.

" your welcome, have a great rest of your evening," sabrina smiled at her.

" yeah, you too," londyn mutterd as she hurriedly grabbed her plastic bag.

she was just about to exit the deli before being stopped by dd. " please don't kill me, i didn't tell," londyn squeezed her eyes shut.

" bro, what?" dd chuckled. " nigga, ain't nobody finna kill you," dd told her.

londy slowly opened and plastered a fake smile. she just wanted to get the hell outta there. " haha, gotchu," she said. " but yeah, i gotta go," she told him.

" nigga why, i just got here," dd squinted his eyes.

" uhh, my mom needs the stuff i got," londyn muttered, but dd didn't hear her.

" yo! ddot, notti! londyn's here nigga!" dd called out, as he softly dragged her to where the rest of the boys were. londyn mentally face-palmed herself.

" fuck," she muttered under her breath. " hi ddot, notti!" she sarcastically exclaimed. she didn't want to be around murderers. sure they had a motive, but still, they still had their whole life ahead of them.

" wassup lolo," notti dapped her up. her and notti were quite close friends ever since they were roommates in the hospital.

her and dd joked around and insulted each other every time dd came to the hospital to visit notti. they had a sister-brother dynamic.

lastly, her and ddot didn't talk much, they just said hi and bye but that was it. although, londyn did catch herself staring at ddot quite alot. same for ddot, he was attracted to the girl, so he'd steal glances at her whenever he could.

" hi notti," she smiled at him. " hey ddot," she mumbled, shyly. she always got shy around him for some reasin.

" hey londyn," he side-hugged her.

londyn nodded slowly. " anywayyy, i gotta go, i don't wanna disturb what yall got going on," she motioned to the group of guys raiding the shelves.

" nah, you ain't disturbing shit," notti mumbled.

" bro, stop, i have to go, just leave me alone, please," londyn snapped, as she slowly backed up.

୨⎯ @thelittlej out ⎯୧