Lioness

3rd person's pov.:

It was Raining. The cadets were running through a forest while Instructor shadis was riding on his horse besides them. He yelled at armin for lagging behind. Reiner walked over to him and helped him by taking his bag.

'Reiner Braun. He has a great phisique and great mental strength. His comrades trust him and he protects his friends.' Shadis thought.

Armin gained a determent look, grabbed his bag back and ran faster. He was even passing some other cadets.

'Armin Arlert. While having a weak phisique, his knowledge is top notch. His determination sometimes is also not to joke at.'

Later that day the cadets were swinging through the trees, swinging their swords at the wooden titan constructs. Sandbags were attached at the joints and the nape. Bertholt, jean and a blonde girl flew at it, all striking at the neck. The girl sliced the nape the deepest, followed by bertholt and then jean.

'Annie Leonheart. Gifted with a sword, but does not excactly work well with others.' Shadis then looked over to the other two.

'Bertholt Hoover. Shows a lot of potential, but is to mild-mannered.

'Jean Kirschtein. Head of the class on ODM, but is too hotheaded.'

Jean was flying around, looking for the targets.

"Think you're better for slicing deeper? Well you better  see a titan before I do then!" With that he sped up, releasing the gas from the ODM gear in small, quick bursts. Flying through the trees, he arrived at an opening, where a fake titan was.

Jean was smirking when connies voice was suddenly from above.

"Way to lead the charge!" He flew past jean. " Hope you don't mind if I steal your thunder, right?" He aproached to the neck of the titan, but just before he could strike the neck was already sliced. "Wha-!"

"Woohoooo! I got it!" Sasha cheered, as she managed to slice the construct's neck. Before almost falling to the ground, she pulled herself up with her ODM.

'Sasha Braus. Unusually fine instincts. But rarely shares them with her teammates.'

'Connie Springer. Skilled in tight maneuvering, but his potential is hindered by his lack of brain.'

*Swoosh*

Looking over to some other cadets shadis noticed three figures.

Mikasa flew at two titans, slicing both in quick succession, leaving behind deep cuts on both. Eren was behind her slicing one of the constructs napes, but not as much as mikasa. Following the both of them was (Y/n), who cut the nape of the first titan, before repositioning himself high in the air. With a burst of gas from his ODM he flew down and striked the nape of the second one and began to follow the other two again.

"Tch! Dammit, I only got one!" Eren said.

"You don't have to copy us, Eren. Find your own tempo! Remember, one titan at a time!" (Y/n) cheered him up. Eren nodded and focused again, trying to find his next target.

'Mikasa Ackermann. Model cadet. Excels in everything. In fact, it's no overstatement to call her a genius.' Shadis thought, then looked over to eren.

 'Eren Yeager. Lackluster talent, but the sheer effort he puts in makes him one of the best cadets here.'

'Lastly, (Y/n) Yeager. On the outside nothing special. In every training he always ranks around the middle of everyone else. Personally I think he's hiding his talent to such extend that it makes him look even more like a genius. If he one day stops hiding it, then another genius like Ms. Ackermann or Levi may appear again. No. He may even surpass them.'