Bada moves her hands away from Miyoko's and puts her hands on miyoko's waist. miyoko's face goes red and she looks in Bada's eyes. Bada just looks at miyoko with a smirk on her face. Bada lets go of miyoko before pushing her over to the side so she can walk back to her crew.

miyoko walks away from bada and sits down shocked, everyone in miyoko's crew looks at miyoko with a smirk on their face as they've been watching the two when miyoko suddenly got up and walked over to bada's group.

"Do you want to?" Kirsten asks Emma, who shakes her head instantly. Miyoko chuckles holding onto Emma's arm as she leans it on her knees. "What do you think?" Miyoko asks Latrice. "Uh. I'm contemplating." "You're contemplating?" Miyoko repeats Latrice words which Latrice shakes her head.

"okay, i think i'll go for it." Kirsten announces to her group. "I think you'll kill it." Audrey tells her teammate. "I will announce the ace dancers that will be in the Ace Battle." daniel tells everyone in the room.

"it's me Waackxxxy." "Rena." "Locker  Zee." "Vessi." "Kyma." "Amy." "Kirsten." "Baby Sleek." "The battler for the first round of the Ace Battle.. is baby sleek from Wolf'Lo. Please step in the fight zone." Miyoko makes a scared face, she was happy she didn't be a ace dancer.

"Ace dancers that would like to challenge Baby Sleek from Wolf'Lo to win two points, make your move. You'll get 100 seconds." Daniel says. Miyoko stared at the ace dancers that participated, especially Kirsten.

Miyoko was scared for Kirsten since we would lose points if she messed it up because Baby Sleek is a very skilled dancer. Amy from 1MILLION gets up which shocks most people in the room. "she's so brave." miyoko mumbles.

Miyoko watched carefully as Amy danced, she could tell Amy was scared when Baby Sleek started dancing. The way Baby Sleek was walking up to her was terrifying, Amy kept moving away when Baby Sleek got closer to her.

Baby Sleek ends up winning against Amy from 2 to 1. They hug it out before walking away. The next ace dancer was Kirsten, Kirsten gets up and goes on the fight zone and waits for someone to get up and challenge her.

Miyoko glances at Waackxxxy since Kirsten and her time together when they were battling against each other was crazy. miyoko crossed her legs, and yawns tired. as expected Waackxxxy gets up and walks onto the fight zone.

A smile goes on Kirsten's face when she sees Waackxxxy get up. Miyoko gets up and picks up the sign that says 'JAM REPUBLIC' on it and starts waving it around while moving her hips. Miyoko smiles brightly watching the two glare at each other.

"Let's go bonny!" Miyoko and Audrey cheer for Kirsten saying Kirsten's nickname. As 'We run the world' by Beyonce plays, Waackxxxy starts moving her hips to the beat. Waackxxxy starts waacking. 

Waackxxxy drops to the floor which scares Miyoko, she opens her mouth in shock and she watches Waackxxxy still dance still on the floor. At this point Miyoko was already thinking Waackxxxy was going to win.

As it was Kirsten's turn, miyoko's whole move changed. From being tired to being energized. "Work it! Work it! Work it! You got it queen!" Miyoko yells while moving her hips. Audrey and Miyoko watch Kirsten carefully learning from her moves.

As Kirsten went to the stairs, she skiddled her feet going with the beat. "YESS!!" Miyoko yells watching Kirsten move. Kirsten dances on the stairs which made Miyoko make a face, she found Kirsten's dancing hot.

Waackxxxy's team got irritated and started pointing to the fight zone for Kirsten to come back but she wasn't listening. "come on queen!" Miyoko yells for Kirsten. The battle finishes and Miyoko was the first person to pull Kirsten into a hug.

"That was it! That was totally it!" Miyoko says positively. Miyoko puts the sign back in the air when she's finished hugging Kirsten. The judges were stressed, not knowing who to pick. But we all know who's better here anyways. Miyoko stares at the judges in annoyance.

Both mike and Monika pick both while Shownu stays with one, which was a jam republic card. "Another Rematch!" Miyoko yells. She glances at Bada before walking over to her. She doesn't know why she keeps going there but she does.

"I wanna battle you soon!" Miyoko exclaims to Bada. Bada scrunches Miyoko cheeks and smiles at her. "I do too!" Bada pats Miyoko head before looking over at the two girls that were on the middle of the fight zone.

"Did you like Kirsten's dance?" Miyoko asks out of curiosity. "I did, it was pretty hot." Hearing Bada say that made Miyoko's emotions change. "Hot?" Miyoko pulls away from Bada. She locks eye contact with Bada before Bada looks away.

The two girls were now dancing at the same time. Miyoko moves bada's head from the fight zone direction and makes her look in her eyes. "You found Kirsten's dance hot?" Miyoko asks curiously.

"I mean yeah. The part where she went on the stairs was pretty sexy." Bada says open mindlessly, Miyoko raises her eyebrows in confusion. "but when I was dancing, wasn't it sexy?" Miyoko asks not really knowing what she just asked.

"Why are you asking? You jealous?" Bada teases, just thinking Miyoko was just being silly. "What if I was?" Miyoko asks, she stopped playing with bada's shirt. Bada looks at Miyoko confused. "You were?" Bada questions the blonde haired girl.

"Yeah, why do you Kirsten's dancing but not mine?" Miyoko gets more honest with Bada. Miyoko looks over to the girls that had stopped dancing since it was finally over. Miyoko walks away not listening to Bada's answer.

Bada watches the blonde haired girl walk away with a confused look on her face.