I cut her off "Im so fucking sure, your about the coolest person i fucking know, i want you for you" her face reddens again.

Her face scans my face before landing on my lips, fuck.

The way her lips slightly parted and her breathing picked up i knew she was thinking about the night that she'd kissed me, i was too.

"Can i kiss you Penelope"

She nodded before her lips collided with mine, this kiss wasn't needy or slow like the last, this kiss was passionate and full of desperation.

This kiss was me baring all that i feel for her and leaving myself vulnerable.

I am prepared to get hurt for this, I'm willing to let my heart shatter into a billion fucking pieces.

She broke the kiss first trying to catch her breath, i was enjoying the beautiful sight in-front of me, her disheveled hair and swollen plump lips, she was fucking gorgeous.

"You're so pretty" i said huffing out a big breath of air.

She blushed and smiled "you're pretty as well Xavier" i had a question looming around my brain practically itching to be answered when on cue she spoke up and said

"does this mean we are like dating now? Like of course you don't have to date me if you don't want to but you know I'm just saying like are we one of those couples now who take cute pictures and go to the bookstore together but no it's totally your choic-"

I smiled before interrupting her nervous ramblings "I want to ask you out the right way, like on a date with flowers i need it to be perfect because you Penelope levi are fucking perfect and you deserve nothing shy of all the perfection i can offer you"
———•

I smiled before interrupting her nervous ramblings "I want to ask you out the right way, like on a date with flowers i need it to be perfect because you Penelope levi are fucking perfect and you deserve nothing shy of all the perfection i can offe...

I Penelope Levi was going to be somebody's girlfriend.

I know that sounds absolutely insane but it's true, Xavier asked me out.

Well
Sorta
Kind?
Maybe??

We haven't really worked out the specifics yet but for once I'm more than happy about this element of surprise.

I must admit that I want nothing more than to share my excitement with Dylan.

I look down to see a peaceful looking Xavier asleep on my stomach, small drops of drool lingering on his perfectly sculpted jaw and a pretty pink blush spread across his face due to the lack of heat in this room.

He was so freaking beautiful.

Me: Im sorry.

Dyll bear 🐻: Me too.

Me: Guess what?

Dyll bear 🐻: I think we should move out, yk like send some time apart.

Me: Oh
Dyll bear 🐻: What were you gonna say?

Me: nothing,i love you🫶🏻

Dyll bear 🐻: Ilyt ttyl. 

I left that conversation with more pain then I started it with. 

I sat in bed and sobbed quietly careful not to wake Xavier up.

All the negative thoughts and emotions I have been trying to push away flood back to me, and i sit there just crying.

I'm almost startled when Xavier speaks up "pen why are you crying" he says in a groggy voice most likely due to the fact he just woke up.

I sniffle and wipe my face as best i can to make it look like I wasn't just bawling my eyes out "i'm not crying it's nothing just go back to sleep" i say in the most convincing way i possibly can.

"You're not a good liar at all" he says before searching my face for emotion.

He was so friggen pretty sleep was still written all over his face as he looked up at me.

"It's nothing really" I decided to continue on with my lie even though I've just been read like a book.

He shook his head before softly saying "please don't push me out again" desperation laced his voice and i just couldn't say no to that.

So i took out my phone and showed him the message, he carefully read each sentence before his look of focus was replaced by a more dissatisfied angry one.

"Well fuck her, we are going to find you the most amazing apartment ever" i know he was trying to cheer me up but those messages stung.

"if I'm scared? What if my neighbour is creepy? Or i get locked out of the apartment? or I'm lonely?"

"Then you call me and i will drop everything and anyone to be there"
He huffs out

"Really, you would do that for me?" I said in a questioning tone

"I would do a lot of things for you Miss Levi" the way my last name rolled if of his tongue probably got me a bit more excited than usual.
———•
Picture of Xavier sleeping on Penelope's stomach.

Lowkey gonna time skip and spice up the book next chapter😜😛