Cinco

Me and Lenny decided to take a Uber there she decided she wanted me to party and not be the DD which i learnt meant designated driver. We arrived at the massive frat house people were outside passed out drunk and others continued partying around them I looked to my best friend who swayed her hips to the beat of the music confidently making her way inside she was in her element, where as i was completely out of place I'd rather be rapped up in my silky smooth sheets reading a book. As we trekked further into the house we finally pushed our way into the kitchen Lenny immediately started mixing drinks together she looked like a mad women. I stood there awkwardly fiddling with the hem of the black mini dress Lenny gave me feeling anxiety creep up on me the fabric suddenly feeling to tight on my skin I decided that i would tell Dylan i was going to the bathroom, i turned around to notify her but she was sat on a counter making out with some random guy and by the sounds she was making she was very clearly enjoying it so i just pushed pass everyone and tried to rush to the bathroom.
———•
After 30 minutes of searching for an empty room I settled for a room near the basement of the frat, it looked dark so i walked inside and sat on the bed, my breath's shallowed i breath in deep trying to calm myself "I'm okay,I'm safe" i say as a week attempt to calm down, the door swings open and and the light is flicked on before someone enters the room slamming the door behind them, i look up trying to appear confident though i was very much the opposite and to my surprise i saw the man i bumped into earlier today, he was pacing around the room and it seemed my presence went unnoticed, i have full intentions to keep it that way. I stand up quietly observing him he's dressed head to toe in a black outfit his black long sleeve was slightly rolled up on the left arm and tattoos peaked through... he looked absolutely breathtaking all disheveled and angry he's the type of man that I would usually avoid but as of right now i was nothing but attracted to him. I took a deep breath snapping out of the trance i was in to see him staring at me taking very shallow deep breaths, we locked eyes he was beautiful the dim light complimenting his sharp jawline and his plump pink lips and his summer tan my tongue darted out of my mouth pulling the bottom lip in upon its reentrance he clears his throat walking closer to me " Are you always gone stare me down" i stay silent my earlier confidence now vanishing "I-i I wouldn't say that i was staring you down" curse me and my nervous stuttering i sound like a baby he smirked moving closer my cheeks heat up due to how close he is to me, i try to create some space by moving back but he just keeps closing it. We keep moving back until I'm pressed against the wall his hand hovers beside my hand holding him up as he's basically pressed up against me "what is your name?" He questions I decided on telling the truth despite what Lenny advised me on telling strange men my information he was beautiful and something was pulling me towards him. i put on my friendliest smile " Penelope but people usually call me pen or penny or some short form because it's such a long name and I wouldn't want to you know..." i pause realizing I'm rambling before he smiles and nods encouraging me to finish my sentence " i mean I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone" i huff out the last part his eyes are examining my face "Penelope, thats a pretty name" he thought something about me was pretty? I blushed and shifted uncomfortably I liked the way my name sounded in his mouth way to much i wish he'd say it again but he didn't so i spoke up "What's your name?" He smiled lightly his teeth were beautiful god everything about him was perfect "Xavier, Xavier vance" he said giving of a powerful aura, before i could speak up my phone rings in the clutch i was carrying i see that it's Lenny and put my finger up in an "excuse me" type of way i press the answer button and hold the phone to my ear, a crying Dylan answered the phone i was now getting worried "Lenny stop it whats wrong, please talk to me" i said worriedly trying to get her to take deep breaths " I-I'm so drunk i wanna g-ggo homeee" she says her words slurring "okay I'm gonna come and find you okay" i say rushing out the room forgetting my encounter with the most beautiful man on earth.
———•
Me and Lenny were in the uber she was drunk out of mind holding bottles of alcohol and dancing to the music that played softly in the background, I laughed instead of being uptight i joined in snapping pictures of her on my phone.
I take a deep breath maybe I'm going to like it here for my first party it wasn't too bad.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

———•
Ok guys we are getting a bit more juicy😝😝

Next chapter we are getting... XAVIER POV!!! Yuhhhh
And soon after that they are gonna start school!!

Loving Pennजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें