Cuatro

Im at home chilling in what's supposed to be our living room, it's pretty fucking ghetto and since my best friend walks like a fucking turtle and has some nonsensical fear of Uber's I'm going to start building furniture, me and penny have been fri...

Im at home chilling in what's supposed to be our living room, it's pretty fucking ghetto and since my best friend walks like a fucking turtle and has some nonsensical fear of Uber's I'm going to start building furniture, me and penny have been friends since we were three and in all out years of friendship we have never ever got in a fight even though we're total fucking opposites so it just made sense for us to move in together. I start playing music to set the mood I'm about to be a fucking bob the builder ass bitch so lemme get into it.
———•
I look at my phone seeing the screen light up it reads out 1:35pm i really got into the building zone and totally forgot that penny has been outside for hours she should be home by now so i text her.
Me: babe where are you? Are you safe
After five minutes i get nervous due to her lack of reply until... *ding* my phone loudly goes off as I scramble to pick it up and read:
Sexiest bitch alive💋🎀: yup I'm almost home just at the crosswalk near coffee town i found a really cute book shop btw i gotta take you

I let out a deep sigh of relief of course this nerd managed to find a book store on her first day i reply

Me: ok see you soon Penn

As i stand and look at all the work I did i cant help but smile, all the furniture is built i just need to put up the decor, I'm waiting for Penn but unfortunately for me god cursed her she walks PAINFULLY!!! slow so i plop down on the couch my exhaustion taking over me i curl into a ball and snuggle my head into a pillow i let close my eyes and welcome the dark slumber that takes over me.
———•

I open the door and to my surprise the unorganized mess that was once filled with boxes and clothes is now looking more like a living room with a couch all set up a coffee table and a sleeping Dylan snoring peacefully on the couch

I open the door and to my surprise the unorganized mess that was once filled with boxes and clothes is now looking more like a living room with a couch all set up a coffee table and a sleeping Dylan snoring peacefully on the couch. I quickly rip out my phone not wanting to miss this sweet moment and snap a picture of Dylan with my white cardigan loosely draped on her shoulders she looks as beautiful as ever in these quiet moments.

I slowly walk over to the couch debating if i want to wake up the very peaceful looking Dylan in-front of me, i walk a little closer and gently rub her back "Lenny I'm home" to which she replies with a grunt and a stare i feel bad now she must be ...

I slowly walk over to the couch debating if i want to wake up the very peaceful looking Dylan in-front of me, i walk a little closer and gently rub her back "Lenny I'm home" to which she replies with a grunt and a stare i feel bad now she must be really tired "I'm sorry Dylan i just wanted to let you know I'm safe" she smiles "it's ok i need to get up and start working on my room anyway" she abruptly gets to her feet kisses me on my cheek and marches towards her bedroom with a look of determination on her face.
I walked towards the kitchen looking at all the boxes that contain kitchen wear "ay dios mío" I muttered shaking my head, i play some calming music and get to work unpacking stuff.
———•
Im done the kitchen now and almost done all the meal prep I'm really proud!! Of myself, it's really pink light and airy i love it, Dylan is sadly not a fan of pink but she said i can decorate the kitchen however i like if she can decorate the living and i agreed. I love Dylan instead of getting upset like mama would she found a way to compromise just as i thinking about her she walks into the kitchen " penny come see my room its so fucking cute" i turn around and smile " ok let me finish this meal first.
———•
" i love it Dylan it's very very you" she looks around her room showing me all her decor and how she organized her makeup desk i smile knowing that she definitely didn't want to but deemed it was a necessity "I'm really proud of you Len, but I haven't even started mine" i let out a sigh on the last part, i was so distracted by all my cooking I'd completely forgot about my room. Dylan smiles holding out her hand before saying "Do you trust me" i grinned back "of course i trust you dyl" i stated confused why she chose to ask that now, i hold her hand back and she leads me across the hall to my "bedroom" she smiled one more time before opening the door revealing the most beautiful pinky room I've ever seen, i ran in excitement coursing through my body "omg Dylan thank you i love you" i scream out I'm so grateful i could cry, she holds her arms open sensing that a big hug is coming i run into her arms and tackle her to the floor peppering her whole face with wet kisses any other time i'd find the action gross and maybe a bit embarrassing but right now i couldn't care less.
———•
After our cuddle session we had decided we would get to work on decorating the living room, we were in a comfortable silence before Dylan muttered "let's go out tonight" I snorted she must've forgotten who i was because i had never ever agreed to party or go anywhere that wasn't the small pasta shop on the strip near our towns only super centre, I replied quickly remember that Dylan was actually talking to me " um I'm not sure i want to dyl, we don't know this area very well" that was a lie, i felt bad for lying but this was one of those cases where the lie worked in my best interest. "I know but theres a party at one of the frat house I'm seeing it go wild on my instagram and a couple of my friends are asking me to come" i felt hurt and maybe a little jealous it was always so easy for her to make friends and with me it's completely different I've never had any friends but her "it's ok maybe go without me" i say putting on my best fake cheery voice she rolls her eyes "bitch i think the fuck not lets get dressed and lets get sexy" she claps her hand giddily i sigh rolling my eyes knowing i wont win this battle "Fine." She squeals "AHHH MY BABIES FIRST PARTY" and drags me to the bathroom to get ready. She pulls products out the sink and starts doing her makeup i speak up to ask her what should i do since getting dolled up isn't something I'm and expert at "should i leave my hair wavy or straighten it" my hair was wavy and a little greasy if i do say so my self. She looks at me and tilts her head to the side as if she thinking "definitely straighten it" so i pull out her bedazzled straightener and get working on making myself presentable.
———•
By the time we were ready i felt out of place my hair and makeup done perfectly and a tight black outfit on this wasn't how I usually dressed but... if Lenny thought i looked pretty so did i.
———•

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

Ok guys double update!!!
In the next chapter there will be more interactions with xavier!! Ugh I'm so excited they are painstakingly cute
And this chapters a little long too sorry I promise there's a point for all of this
( the aesthetics for the apartment will be fully posted next authors update)

As always i love you bbys💋💋🫶🏾

Please vote and comment!!!

Booksbybbx_