𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♕︎

Mulai dari awal

I looked at her in confusion.

"Alex, why are you so sweaty? Do I have virus to be all alone in here? Your children inside of me is trying to rip me apart."

Alex hurried into the room, and tried to touch my stomach—but I slap her hands away.

"I ask you a question, Cal," I was miserable, but frustrated that they leave me alone up here.

She sighed and wiped her face with her black towel around her shoulders.

"I've been in the gym, baby. And don't say that about yourself,"her voice immediately serious.

I huffed and cross my arms over my stomach. "I wish I could move around as once." I sigh and look down.

My eyes blurred with tears, she softly lift my chin and frowned as she looked into my watery eyes.

"Baby, I love you so much. You're beautiful inside and out—you're so strong to carry our innocent souls inside of you. I love your thick thighs, you're even sexier and more breathtaking even as you are now."

I sniff and tried to smile, while looking in her eyes. "Really? You mean that?"

She smile softly at me and swipe my tears away with her thumbs, kissing my lips softly.

"You're a diamond I wouldn't trade for nothing else, doll. How're you guys doing, hm?"

She smile and rub my shine stomach.

At the feeling of their father's presence, I didn't once feel any movements—it made me sigh in relief and comfort.

"They've been recking havoc in me. But now their calm at your voice," I smile at her, placing my hand on hers.

She chuckled and kiss my stomach then my forehead, going back down to my belly.

"Hey, my lil ninjas! I can't wait to see you guys."

I giggled at the way their little feet kicked her hands. "Woahh! Y'all are gonna be some athletes."

What she said made me laugh. "I damn sure know I'm not. So it's on you both, for sure."

Alex chuckle and squirt baby oil in her hand, rubbing it in her hands and all over my stomach softly.

I hummed at the coolness, closing my eyes and soaking in the moment.

No more movements and that's all I needed.

"Jelani, just called," Ava walked into the room, but trailed off just as I was about to dozed off.

Alex kiss my stomach softly and turn to Ava, "She's in so much pain right now. Are you sure about this?"

What are they talking about?

I hummed at Ava's peppermint scent as she kiss my forehead deeply and my lips.

"Did you forget we're demons. I'd carry her my whole life, all I need is their happiness."

I heard Alex sigh and stop rubbing my stomach, she was massaging my tired thighs and it felt good.

I yawned and stretch, "What are you guys talking about?" I stared at both tall woman.