Chapter 11: Finals week or my final week

Uhhhh another smutty one cause I'm a horny slut

Fucking finals.

You think you're about to pull all of your hair out and jump off a cliff. Of course, your friends and girlfriend have been helpful. But you still can't stand finals week.

"Ok so before I kill myself I want you to know that I love you Nat." The redhead chuckled at your words.

"Baby, you're gonna be fine. I'm right there with you." She rubbed your back soothingly. You sighed, "I know...but still. I just hate the studying, stress, long ass tests."

"Me too. But you just have to keep going. I know it's hard but hey, after this we'll be on winter break. Which brings me to a question I wanted to ask you. Do you wanna spend winter break with my family?"

Your eyes widened at her question. "Really?"

The soccer captain shrugged, "Why not? I mean unless you wanna spend time with your family I understand-"

"No, no. I've spent all my Christmases with them. One wouldn't hurt. I'm just shocked you asked. I would love to."

She put her hand over yours, "I'm glad." The two of you sat on her bed in silence for a bit before your phone rang.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Heyyyyyy." A very drunk Wanda's voice sounded and you laughed.

"Hi?"

"Girl we're at the club right now you need to come! Last celebration before the stress of finals week tomorrow come on!"

"On a Sunday? Is the club even open?"

"Duh, otherwise we wouldn't be here. Me, Kate, Yelena, Bucky, Steve, and Tony are all here. Pleaseeee you can bring Natasha too."

"Alright alright, cya there." And you hung up. "What's going on?" Your girlfriend asked.

"Guess we're going to the club."

~Time Skip~

You walked in the club with Natasha. The two of you headed towards the booth your friends were sitting at.

"Heyyyyyy!" Wanda said, hugging both of you before falling into the booth.

"Hey Wands. I see you've gotten way more drunk since you called me an hour ago." You laughed, slipping into the booth next to her. Natasha following suit.

"Ohhhh you knowwwwww, just- just having funnnnn!" When Wanda is drunk she likes to drag out her words.

"I can see that. Make sure you take a bunch of ibuprofen tomorrow ok?"

The drinks kept coming, and soon you and Nat were out on the dance floor grinding against each other. "Baby..." your girlfriend warned, "You keep doing that and I'm gonna get hard."

"That's the idea." You laughed, grinding your ass against her crotch. She gripped your hips tightly as you moved.

You felt her growing erection against your ass, making your pussy even more wet. Doing something risky out and public really did something to you.

The soccer captain pulled your head up and whispered in your ear, "Naughty girl. Got daddy all hard for you in public. Come with me." She grabbed your hand and sped towards the bathroom. There were a couple single bathrooms and regular ones. She chose the single one and locked the door. Pushing you against it she devoured your mouth.

You felt her bulge press against your crotch and you moaned at the contact.

"On your knees, pretty girl. And I won't ask twice." Her voice was so demanding and sexy. You immediately got on your knees and watched as she unbuckled her belt and pulled her pants and boxers down. Her hard cock sprung out leaking with precum.

"You gonna suck my dick like the good little slut you are? Or is daddy gonna have to fuck your face again?"

"No, daddy. I can suck your dick. I promise." Your voice was breathy and seductive. You took her cock in your hand and guided it to your mouth. You immediately wrapped your lips around it, sinking down and beginning to bob your head.

"Fuuuck, such a good girl."

You hummed in response, the vibrations making her moan even louder.

"So pretty with your lips around my cock."

You continued to suck her off, feeling her twitch in your mouth letting you know that she was close. "Keep going baby girl, gonna cum."

She spilled her release down your throat and you swallowed it all like a good girl. Pulling off her length you looked up at her with 'innocent' eyes.

"Get up." Natasha pulled you by the hair making you stand up. She turned you around so you faced the wall. She hiked your dress up and pulled your lace panties down.

She rubbed her leaking tip against your wet pussy. "So wet from just sucking my dick. You really are a little slut huh?" The redhead smacked your as before pushing into you with ease. Yeah, you're that wet.

"Oh daddy." You moaned, bracing yourself against the bathroom wall as she started to thrust into you, gripping your hips so tight that it's probably gonna leave a bruise.

Your girlfriend pounded her cock into you, stretching you out so good. You couldn't contain your moans.

"Pretty girl, so tight f'me." She growled.

"Daddy, I wanna cum! Please!"

"I don't know, you've been a bad girl tonight."

"Oh please let me cum, and cum inside me too!"

"So greedy!" Natasha groaned, pounding into you, sending you closer and closer to your finish. "I'm cumming daddy!"

Finally, you clenched around her came so hard you swore you saw stars. She came quickly after you, deep inside your cunt.

"Here's to finals week, huh Y/n?" She chuckled and you laughed. "Mmm I guess finals week can be a little more bearable."