Chapter 3: Incognito greetings

"I think you should try out for the softball team." You told Yelena randomly one morning.

"Really?" She asked.

You shrugged, "Yeah. I think you'd be good at it. I can see you with a bat in your hand."

"I think I will." She stated matter of factly and the two of you laughed afterwards. Classes are starting tomorrow so the two of you, Kate, and Wanda all went out to eat.

"I'm not ready for classes tomorrow. Can't they just give us one more week?" Kate groaned as she messed with her fries.

"Well, unfortunately college is for learning and not just for partying and hooking up with girls." You explained as if she were a child.

"Fuck off, Y/n. I don't just party and hookup with girls. I do a lot more than that. Which by the way, once I get on the soccer team I'll get even more play. On and off the field of course." She smiled proudly and you shook your head with a chuckle.

Then your phone buzzed. You looked down to see who texted you.

N <3: Hey baby. Wyd 2nite?

You laughed a bit before responding,

You: Having dinner with friends. You?

Her: Hopefully you. Nah, but just chilling with the guys.

You blushed at her response and quickly typed in,

You: Maybe we can meet up later tonight?

Her: Fuck, baby. I'd like that very much. You know where my house is.

You: Can't wait ;)

Her: You're making me so hard right now just thinking about you.

You were about to respond when someone interrupted your thoughts,

"Who are you texting?" Wanda asked. You quickly put your phone down. "Just my brother." You quickly said without thinking.

"You don't have a brother."

"Oh! Um right. My mom, actually. I don't know why I said brother." You played it off by mentioning the two drinks you've had since you got here.

For some background, after that hookup with Nat, you gave her your number and ever since she's been bombarding you with flirty texts and lustful comments about what you were wearing that day. Since then, the two of you had established a secret relationship. But you don't know if you should call it a relationship since the only connection the two of you seem to have is sexual attraction towards each other.

And you know Natasha isn't very loyal. You're pretty sure she's fucking other girls besides you. It's part of the reason why Yelena didn't want you around her. Because of this. And you know the risk you're taking, but she's just so addictive. You can't get her out of your head.

So, after dinner you made the excuse that you have to go get something from the library to run across campus to Natasha's house. You know she shares it with the other teammates of the girls soccer team and hope they're not home.

You knocked on the door and the redhead opened it with a smile. You don't know why, but you ran into her arms and hugged her. She was a little taken aback by the action but hugged you back.

Then, in an instant she shut the door and pressed you against it, smashing her lips to yours. You moaned into her mouth, hands flying to her hair while hers moved up under your shirt.

She cupped your breasts and groaned when she found out you weren't wearing a bra. She roughly pulled your shirt off and kissed and marked your breasts, as well as your collarbone.

"Natasha!" You squealed. She chuckled, "What, babe?"

"My friends are gonna wonder why I have marks on me when I went to the library!" You hissed when she bit you again.

"Just tell them you got caught up with the librarian!"

"Ew no! She's like 80 years old!"

The redhead picked you up and you instinctively wrapped your legs around her waist and she carried you upstairs to her room. "The rest of the girls aren't gonna be back till one, so feel free to scream my name again." She husked as she roughly pulled off your leggings and panties before sticking two of her fingers into you.

You moaned loudly and fisted the sheets as she pumped them in and out.

"Natash-"

"That's not my name right now, Y/n."

"Daddy!" You moaned and she smirked in approval.

Then, she pulled her pants and boxers down and laid next to you. "Ride me, baby." She rasped and you did as she said, lowering yourself down on her length.

You bounced up and down at a faster pace as her hips bucked into you. The two of you were moaning like crazy, and you could feel yourself getting closer and closer to the finish line.

She squeezed your breasts as you continued to bounce, your eyes rolling at the back of your head. You leaned down and kissed her hard as you clenched around her. Natasha flipped you over so she was on top now, and began ramming into you desperate for her own finish.

She finished on your thighs and then helped you get cleaned up.

"Well, that was fucking awesome." She panted as she laid down next to you.

"Yeah," you smiled, but your tone was unsure. Is this really something you should be doing? Did she even care about you besides your body?

So many questions and so little time for answers.