Chapter 2: Our secret moments

The next day you surprisingly didn't have a hangover despite how much you drank. Or at least it felt like you drank a lot last night. You got up and decided to walk to the convince store to get some candy.

Once you were dressed in just shorts and a tank top, you put your hair in a high ponytail and slid on your sneakers before making your way to the store.

Yelena was already up and out of the dorm. Something about meeting some guy named Bucky. When you got to the store, you browsed the small candy aisle before deciding on a Hershey's bar.

Once you grabbed that and a red Gatorade you walked up to the cashier and paid for your items and made your way out the door. As you were walking back to your dorm someone whistled at you. You turned to see none other than Natasha Romanoff jogging up to you. She was wearing just a hoodie and sweatpants despite it being 80 degrees.

"Hey Y/n." She panted. "Oh...hey Natasha." You responded nervously. Yelena told you after the party last night why she doesn't want the redhead to get her hands on you. Because she's a huge player and would only break your heart.

"We didn't get to finish what we started last night." She stated matter of factly.

"Yeah, um. Well Yelena told me-"

"Who gives a rat's ass what my sister told you? You're one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen." You blushed at her words. And so that's how you ended up making out against the door of your dorm room.

You moaned into her mouth, and feeling that same hardness up against your crotch. You knew it was wrong, so wrong to be hooking up with your best friends sister after she strictly told you not to.

Natasha pulled off your shirt and bralette, leaving you bare chested in front of her. Her green eyes noticeably darkened. She massaged your tits before putting a nipple into her mouth, sucking and biting at the sensitive flesh.

You threw your head back and moaned, rolling your eyes.

Once she paid attention to both sides, she picked you up and you wrapped your legs around her waist while the two of you kissed passionately. She walked towards your bed and threw you on it, taking off her hoodie revealing a black sports bra and her toned abs and her- v line?

You didn't have much time to think about it because her mouth was right back on yours. You moaned as she slid her tongue inside, then pulling it out and biting on your bottom lip.

Your hands flew into her medium length red hair as she kissed and marked your neck. She kissed down your body before unbuttoning your shorts and pulling them down along with your panties.

She bit her lip at your dripping pussy before eating you out like you were her last meal. You cried out when her tongue flicked on your clit and you couldn't help the tears that stung your eyes.

She stuck two of her slender fingers into you and began pumping rapidly, and soon you were clenching around her fingers as you came.

"Good girl." She husked before taking off her sweatpants revealing her boxers and a large bulge. Your eyes widened quickly and she smirked before dropping the boxers to the ground.

Her dick sprung free and it was large.

"This okay printsessa?" She asked with a bit of nervousness in her voice but it was overpowered by the cockiness.

You gulped and nodded. She chuckled, "Ever had a cock in this sweet pussy?"

You shook your head. Natasha bit her lip and said, "I guess I'll be your first then babe. Don't worry I'll go slow...at first."

She lined herself up against your entrance and pushed in slowly. You cried out from pain and she peppered kisses around your face and your collarbone.

"Shh, it's okay. It's only going to hurt for a bit." Then she began to move in and out gaining some moans from you. "That's right, fuck you're tight."

She sped up the pace and all that could be heard in the room were sounds of skin slapping and moans. You screamed her name as she pounded into you and you clenched around her cock, having your second orgasm.

Natasha pulled out of you and finished on your breasts. You licked some of it up and grabbed a tissue to clean yourself off. She grabbed you and rested your head on her chest as she stroked your hair.

"Told ya you'd be screaming my name."

"Shut up."

The two of you laughed and then laid in silence. You couldn't believe what you just did. You broke so many rules and yet, it felt so fucking good.

"Natasha?" You asked and she hummed in response.

"I was wondering if-" your phone rang. You saw Yelena's name on the screen and tensed up before answering.

"Hey Lena. What's up?" You asked.

"Me and Kate are going out to eat tonight at Olive Garden want to come?"

"Oh um..." you side glanced at Natasha who was trailing her hand up your thighs towards your pussy.

"Not tonight. I'm not feeling well. What time do you think you'll be back?"

"Around 9. Why?"

"No reason. Love you bye!" You hung up the phone.

The soccer captain smirked before brushing her fingers up against your wet folds. Her cock sprang up again at the feeling and you got an idea. You pulled away from her and knelt on the bed between her legs.

You looked into her eyes for permission and she chuckled, "You want to suck my cock babygirl?"

You nodded, "Yes Natasha."

"You have to ask first. And call me daddy."

You gulped nervously and asked, "Can I please suck your cock...daddy?"

"You may, baby."