Chapter 8: Betrayal?

A/n: so uh, I was really horny when I wrote this so, enjoy

You're at a party with Natasha, Wanda, Kate, and Yelena. Which as you might've expected, it's hard to hide the relationship you have with the softball players' sister.

Especially when Natasha was watching you with a dangerous glare in her eyes as you danced around with Kate. She knew Kate was only a friend to you, but that didn't stop her possessive and jealous tendencies to creep up.

She quickly looked to find Yelena was distracted by talking with Bucky and she quickly made a beeline towards you. She wrapped a muscled arm around your waist before smiling sweetly at Kate. "May I please borrow my girlfriend?" She asked. The archer nodded and let you be pulled away from her grasp.

The redhead opened the bathroom door and shut it, so desperate in her lust filled state that she forgot to lock the door.

She roughly pushed you against the door, her green eyes a dangerous dark hue. "What was that?" She asked.

Of course you were going to be a bit bratty, it was fun riling Natasha up especially when it ended with her railing you so hard you can't walk the next day.

You crossed your arms, making your cleavage look irresistible. "What was what?"

"What you were doing with Kate, practically grinding up on her like that. And I know she liked it I saw her hard on." You chuckled at that.

"Ok, first babe Kate is wearing a strap-on. And second of all, I was just dancing and having fun. Why? Did daddy get jealous that her baby was dancing with someone else?" Your tone was teasing and you could practically see the tension build up in Nat's beefy soccer player body.

Quickly, she spun you around so you were against the sink facing the mirror. She pulled up your skin tight black dress over your ass, and roughly pulled your black lacy thong down.

"Fucking slut." She murmured before unbuckling her pants and pulling her hard cock out. You whimpered when she slid it up and down your folds, collecting the slick.

"You're so wet, detka. Do you like being a slut and making daddy jealous?" She asked and you nodded, pulling your bottom lip between your teeth. The Russian smacked your ass and you yelped. "I ask you a question...answer me."

"Y-yes daddy. I love being a little slut!" You were begging her to fuck you, to stretch your tight pussy out with her large shaft. And you got what you wanted as Nat entered you, bottoming out without warning. She began to thrust into you, snapping her hips against your ass and she gripped your hair pulling your head back.

"Take those tits out for me baby." She rasped and you did what she asked, pulling down your dress and taking your tits out, toying with your nipples. She loved watching your boobs bounce uncontrollably while she fucked you, made her more hard if that was even possible.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes daddy!" You moaned.

"So fucking tight, such a naughty little girl." She moaned.

"I- I need to cum please daddy, let me cum!"

"Oh yeah, I'll let you cum. Wanna feel you clench around me."

You felt yourself getting closer and closer to the edge before you squirted all over her dick. "Ahhhh" you moaned loudly.

"So good for me, I'm right behind you." Natasha was fucking into you so hard neither of you heard the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The two of you stopped abruptly, eyes wide as you both slowly turned your heads to find the blonde with a terrified look on her face. However it quickly turned to an angry one.

"This whole time you've been fucking my sister!?" You scrambled to get dressed again, Natasha quickly tucking herself back in her pants and buckling her belt.

"Yelena- I was going to tell you but-" you were cut off when she turned to Natasha and pointed at her, "You. I told you to stay away from her."

The taller Russian crossed her arms defensively, "And how'd that work out for you? You can't tell me what to do, Yelena!"

"Oh yeah? Well I can when it involves my friends. And how you are just going to break her heart!"

"I'm NOT going to break her heart. You know why? Cause I love her. Yeah, that's fucking right I'm in love with your best friend! What are you gonna do about it?" Her confession both shocked you and Yelena. Your heart fluttered though, because you knew she felt the same way. She just so happened to say it first.

"You love her? Yeah, ok. And you, Y/n. What the fuck were you thinking? Sneaking behind my back!? Explains why you've had so many 'late study sessions' and 'girls night outs' when you were studying my sisters anatomy it seems!" She was fuming now and tears pricked your eyes before you just started crying.

The blondes face fell a bit before saying, "Y/n-"

Natasha placed protective arms around you and glared at her sister, "I think you've done enough. Come on, baby. Let's go home."

And the two of you walked passed her without a second glance.

~Time Skip~

After the two of you got into Nat's room you had calmed down. Her soothingly rubbing your back.

"I feel like this is my fault." Natasha stated and you lifted your head from her chest.

"No, it's not. It's my fault. I knew better than to lie to Yelena."

"Do you regret...me?"

"No, no! Not an ounce of me regrets you. I- fuck, I love you."

She smiled softly, "You love me?"

"Yeah. And I already know you love me." You chuckled and she chuckled along with you, gripping your hips.

"Yeah, I love you too babygirl." You blushed at the nickname before leaning down to kiss her. It turned more heated, and you felt her growing bulge under you. Quickly, you slid down and undid her pants, pulling her cock out.

"Oh honey you don't have-"

"But you didn't get to cum."

"Well yes but-" she was cut off when you licked the tip.

"Please let me suck your dick. I wanna make daddy feel good."

"Fuck- ok baby you can do that." And you sunk your mouth down, bobbing your head up and down, occasionally choking on her cock.

She gripped your hair and helped your movements. "Oh fuck, so pretty with my cock in your mouth."'

You hummed in agreement and continued to suck her off until she shot her load in the back of your throat.

You pulled off of her and smiled, "Did I do good?"

She caressed your cheek and smiled softly before saying, "Yes you did, babygirl."