Chapter 6: Can't get you out of my head

You were very excited because tonight, Natasha was taking you out on your very first date. You ended up telling Wanda about your relationship with the redhead. But not Kate because she can't keep a secret to save her life.

Wanda promised not to tell Yelena, she understood that Natasha is a good person and is trying to remain committed to you, despite her player ways. So, you and the brunette went to the shopping plaza by the college to look for a dress to wear. you went to TJ Maxx first. And as you were looking through the dresses, you found a pretty black dress and decided that that was the one you were going to wear. Wanda agreed, especially after you tried it on.

You then got some new heels to go with it, and some new makeup. Once arrived at your dorm, you snuck into the bathroom and got ready. Yelena was very concentrated on her studies, so hopefully she won't notice you slipping in and out of the bathroom.

Just as you were about to open the door to leave, the blonde spoke up. "Where are you going?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the chemistry textbook set in front of her. Her eyes moved from the pages to you. "Dressed like that."

"Oh, um me and Wanda decided to go out tonight." You responded quickly.

"Can I come?" Her eyes lit up. You felt a pang of guilt in your chest.

"Umm..." Come on, Y/n. Think! "It's a girly girls only thing. You know you and Kate don't like to gossip and drink girly drinks." You responded. She frowned for a bit before smiling again, "Okay, have fun. Be safe."

You returned the smile before walking out the door. And as expected, Natasha was at the back of the building leaning against her motorbike. You've become quite fond of the vehicle, even when you feel like you're about to fall to your death.

"Hi, baby." She greeted you, hugging you before kissing you passionately.

"Hi, Nattie." You smiled.

"Only you can call me that, Sunshine." She said which made you giggle.

"You look so beautiful tonight." She stated. "You look great too." She was wearing a black suit with a black lace corset top underneath exposing her cleavage.

"Well, let's get to the restaurant." She said and you nodded before jumping on the bike behind her and putting in the second helmet.

You wrapped your arms tightly around her waist before she sped off into the night. The lights a blur from the fast pace, and it felt like you were flying.

After the exhilarating ride, you arrived at the restaurant and went inside. When you got seated, you ordered drinks and began to look over the menu.

"This place is so fancy, Nat." You gushed as you looked around.

"I was hoping you'd like it." She said.

"Like it? I love it! If you don't mind though, where'd you get the money for this?"

The redhead put the menu down. "My dad owns a company, Romanoff Brewing, you might've heard of it. Anyways, not to brag but my family has money. And I'm going to take over the company after I graduate college."

Your eyes widened, "Your family is the one that owns one of the best alcohols in the world?"

She laughed, "Yes, that's right."

"Holy shit! I had no idea I-"

"I'm glad you had no idea. Because I wanted you to fall for me without knowing that I'm made of money basically."

"Natasha, I'd fall for you if you lived in a cardboard box on the street."

"You don't know how much that means to me, Y/n. I'm surprised you didn't know already, though. I was assuming Yelena bragged about it."

"Me and Lena just became friends over the summer before school started, and so we didn't really know much about each other despite being best friends. She never mention it, anyways."

The redhead nodded slowly before looking back down at the menu.

~Time Skip~

"That was so amazing!" You laughed as you got off her bike. "I'm glad you liked it, sweetheart." She said.

"Thank you for taking me out." You said before cupping her face and kissing her. She wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you closer. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" She whispered.

"Yes. I'll even wear something special."

"Oh I can't wait for that." She growled before kissing you again. After finally kissing you one last time, she let you go and watched as you walked into the dorm building. She sighed, how did she get this lucky?