008

════════════════

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

════════════════

CELLA SAT MOTIONLESS in the batcave, being told moments before who batman really was, her, dick and bruce had been suited up for hours trying to track down claude since his unwanted visit.

both teens had told the man all they had known, plus all the times claude had appeared in her dreams.

according to bruce, their main focus now was to find out the identity of the girl who posed as cella in her casket.

the girl felt like she'd been drained of any energy she had as she scrolled through the pop up screens on a table in the cave, ignoring the constant worried glances dick had been giving her.

together, her and claude's powers had been far to strong for her mind, it made her feel vulnerable as she assumed all of this was happening because of her and if it were to stop she'd have to defeat him.

"are you going to keep staring at me and not say anything?" cella asked, continuing to scroll through online files.

"are you going to tell me what's wrong?" dick countered.

"not right now, dick." she sighed tiredly, not facing the boy as he rounded the table and stopped next to her. "that's not going to make me look at you." cella spoke, resting her head in her hand.

she knew it was frustrating for the boy but she didn't want to let out all her baggage in the middle of the batcave, especially when bruce was busy working a few feet away from them.

"you're going to have to tell me."

"i never said otherwise." cella said. "if you went back to your work maybe the time would go by faster."

"i want to help you, cella." he pleaded, ignoring her words entirely, the girl closed her eyes at his dramatic tone, "please let me in."

"dick ..." cella breathed out.

"we'll be right back." dick called, looking down at the girl, grabbing her hand and pulling her outside the main room, giving her no time for protest.

dick pushed her up against the wall, both hands landing on either side of her head, his gaze hardened.

"i won't let you push me away because of him." dick stated plainly, taking in the girl below him though he knew it wasn't the time.

"i don't want him to hurt you." cella pleaded quietly, finding herself wanting to squirm under his gaze. "i don't even know if i'm strong enough to get rid of him — i don't even know what he wants."