Aaruhi chuckles knowing very well that her brother won't be able to eat his food. Ashika and Aaravi also look at them with a happy smile.

Abhimanyu wipes his hand and takes his cranky baby from Arjun and fake glares at him only for him to smile widely showing his gums.

Aaravi who watches her naughty son’s antics couldn't help but let out a laugh. Abhi also smiles and cuddles his baby boy close to his heart. 

“You silly silly boy,” Abhi whispered to him and nudged his nose in his neck and tummy making him let out a squeal feeling tickle due to his trimmed stubble. 

Everyone laughs along with Abheer’s cute baby giggle, enjoying the adorable moment of father and son. Aaravi admires her both boys with a love filled gaze and smiles wholeheartedly. 

“Did you talk to Ryan Bhai?” Hearing Aaravi, Aaruhi stops playing with Abheer and looks up to see Aaravi looking at her with questioning gaze

Aaruhi gulped and let out a force chuckle.

“About what?” she said with fake confusion making Aaravi scoff at her.

“About your feelings, Didu? How long will you wait?” She softly asked, making Aaruhi sigh. 

“It's hard. I am scared, Aaravi,” she murmured without looking at Aaravi who smiled slightly and held her hand. 

Aaruhi looked up at her and smiled to hide her sadness. Aaravi feels her and hugs her tightly which makes Aaruhi chuckle at her. 

“I am fine, Doll,” She patted her back.

“Take your time but just so you know I want you as my sister-in-law,” her words make Aaruhi blush. 

They pull back and Aaravi grinned at her and said,

“I can't wait to dance at your wedding,” Aaruhi laughed at her.

They hear Abheer squeal and look down at him, who is busy nibbling his own toe while making baby sounds.

They smile at him. Aaravi leaned to him and said,

“You bua will be your Mami. Are you excited, Abheer?” hearing her Aaruhi frowned and said,

“I will be his bua only,” but Aaravi ignores making Aaruhi roll her eyes at her.

Suddenly the door of the room opens and comes inside a tired Abhimanyu. But his lips curved in a smile when Aaravi looked at him, grinning cutely. 

Aaruhi smirks and clears her throat, making Abhi look at her. He coughs fakely  and walks to them and hugs Aaruhi from behind lovingly.

“I think you've mistaken me. I am not Aaravi, Abhi,…” She teases him.

But he just kiss her cheek and said,

“No, I wanted to hug my beautiful Didu,” Aaravi giggled while Aaruhi laughed at his buttering.

“Stop buttering me,” Abhi smiles at her and kisses her head lightly, making Aaravi aww at their cute bond.

“Okay I should go now. I don't want to be the third wheel between husband and wife,” she again teased the couple as she stood up from bed.

“Didu Yaar!! It's not like this,” Aaravi whined as she blushed slightly, making both brother and sister duo laugh at her.

“Whatever…” Aaruhi said playfully and left from there.

Abhi smirks while Aaravi looks at him with raised eyebrows. He walked to her and leaned toward making her lean back to headboard while looking at him with a shy smile. He nudges his face in her neck and kisses there softly making her sigh at the feeling of his soft cold lips. She closes her eyes and bites her lips as he trailed kisses down to her collar bone.