The Sharp Tongued King

There stood the man about 6'3, even taller than Jason. He was wearing black suite with long black coat that hung around his broad shoulders. The front of the coat was connected by a brooch with blood red stone and golden chains, it reminded me of my choker.

He had a perfect jawline they say could cut a diamond. He wore a black eyepatch on his left eye. The other eye was ocean blue. A portion of his shoulder length jet black hair was pulled up from the front, leaving some loose hair on both sides of his forehead. A sly and confident smile playing on his lips.

The moment our eyes met, I felt the ever famous, 'spark' thing in the werewolf community

The very moment I hear my wolf,
"MATE."
"It's our mate Esmeray. A second chance mate. And a badass Alpha, at that." She adds completely delighted.

But me, I was happy; however, I was more than afraid. I didn't want to be rejected, just like the last time. Unlike others, I didn't have a all happy, swoon worthy memories of finding the 'fated mate'.
All I could remember was the pain.

Unlike his Beta Alex who looked very strict and emitted power in a very formal attire, this guy, didn't seem to care, he was all confident, he stood like the world belonged to him.

He stood like a 'KING'.

He walked up to us, my breath hitched at every step he took towards me. He looked straight into my eyes and slowly it started looking like a staring competition. Kidding, lol, he did have an eyepatch on.
No matter, how hard I tried, I couldn't take off my eyes from this sexy figure.

The top to buttons of his shirt were undone and he wore no tie, I take in all of his form as I feel our connection getting stronger.
And that is when the queen of bitches decides to intervene our swoon worthy moment.

However, I got this feeling of having seen this guy somewhere before. Yeah, I remember he looked quite like that famous billionaire among humans, um... what was his name again, Blake or Blade something. Well, who cares.

Before I could speak anything, Selene makes her move. She jogs up to him, holds his arm, and puts up her innocent face, an obvious lie, if you ask me.

"Oh, Alphaaa could you please forgive us for the disrespect. It's all because Esmeray here lacks manners. Could we just overlook her mistakes this time." She tries to sweet talk. I said tries, and unlike a certain namely Alpha bastard this King wasn't fooled.
I start to wish that killing was legal, alas I will have to stop my wolf from imagining ripping her head away from her body, but I would enjoy that. I think shouldn't have got drunk. But makes sense, this woman is either deaf or blind.

Before I could react and create a ruckus, he pulled his hand out of her grip, then he coldly looked at her, his careless and already intimidating demeanor had turned into that of a cold one and more intimidating.
"Could you refrain from touching me so casually. Unlike a certain someone I don't have time to entertain the likes of you. If you can't I will provide you with enough reasons to stay away from me." He stated faking a polite smile. He gave a 'I don't give a fuck' look, a total opposite of what Selena had anticipated.

Then he slowly approaches me, he lowers his head in such a way that his hot breath hit my ears. My wolf becomes more of a pain by each passing minute.

"She's not worth your time. You are after all, my Luna." He whispers in my ears in his husky voice. Did he just read my mind? Must be a coincidence.

And fuck, that is all it takes for my stupid blood to rush to my cheeks. I must be blushing like some fucking thirteen-year-old girl in love. I couldn't help the smile that slipped my lips.

And now another fucking son of a bitch decides to intrude my moment.
"Alpha or whatever, you do not get a chance to insult my Luna like that." Jason barks like some stray dog. He did look like one in front of my mate.

"Well, well, well, Alpha Jackson, was it? Pardon my manners. No wonder she is the 'chosen Luna'. How careless of me, I should have known by the way she threw herself on me." He says, with a very fake 'I am so silly" Look on his face.

Woah. I wanted to laugh out loud on the looks on their faces. I would have to live a hundred years more to come up with such outstanding insults. My wolf howled with joy on how cool our mate was.

For one, calling the Alpha by the given name, and disrespecting him by calling him with a very similar sounding wrong name. And lastly, calling his Luna bitch, a slut without even mentioning any of her actions out loud.

He didn't even seem to have thought for a second time, and the defensive way he used was a wonderful move. Wow, I should at least take classes on my emotion check with him. He had a sharp tongue, as expected of the Rogue King.

"That's Alpha Jason for you, you dipshit." My dad adds. But my Rogue Alpha doesn't even look.

Jason coughs before speaking.
"Excuse me, Alpha Rogue King, you should mind your tongue before you speak. It won't end good for you." He warns faking politeness, each word polished with venom.

That is when I realize how my feet were hurting in this dumb fucking excuse of a shoes. To me they are nothing but an object to inflict pain in oneself in order to make yourself look beautiful. I am already 5'7 damn it.

"Now, now, now, I can't be wasting my time here. I came with the purpose of retrieving something of mine, that wandered in here." He states as he turns his full attention towards me.

"I already found it." He declares.

The next thing I know is, I am in his arms as he had lifted me and placed me firmly and gently between his arms and chest. I grip on his coat as I lower my head in order to hide my flushed face.

"P- put me down, I can walk." I blurt out.

"I can't have my Luna have her feet hurt on my watch. Can I?" He grins.

I might faint on how beautiful this guy looked under the moonlight. But how did he know that my feet were hurting.

"I have always wondered." I start.
He hums, indicating me to continue, as we walked towards the black Limo parked in the front.
"Well, what is your name?" I ask slowly.
"It's Blade, Blade Silvas." He smirked.

'Blade' that was his name. It was so good to hear. As I open my mouth to say my name.
"Esmeray Woodsmith, I know." He informs me.
This guy seriously reads minds.

"Oh that, I do." He replies.