The Reasons

I gasp.

Now that I think back, as a white wolf I had abilities to heal all kinds of problems except for death. That said, there were problems caused because of one's abilities and as I mentioned before, to heal a person's problem I could identify one's ability the moment I lay my eyes on them.

Likewise, Lia had the power to control air, Alex's was all about illusions, Sarah's was a rare even among werewolves, the ability to control fire. As for Anna, she could control water and Tyler's was transformation, his mother was a half witch herself and Tyler had inherited some of her power and that is how he transformed appearance.

But now the problem was, this guy here, my mate, the Rogue King or Blade Silvas claims to be reading my mind. And I didn't even sense any ability from him. I look up at him, confusion clearly visible on my face. I was a curious one you see.

"You sure are, one." He says with a quite satisfied smile. Ahh, I could watch him all day. And his smile only turns into a smirk. Wait! Did he just hear my thoughts.
Wow, this is gonna leave me in a bind. I feel embarrassed and my bloody cheeks already must have given away.

"Null, that is the name of my ability. It is more than a normal mind can comprehend. You will know." He whispers as he puts me down into the Limo.

"Oh" is all I say.

Now we are inside this car and the car's moving towards God knows where?
Before the air grows awkward, I speak.

"Well, could you just tell me-" I start to be cut off.

"Insul-" He begins, and I cut him off right there.

"I know you read minds but let me complete, for my satisfaction." I continue with 'patience mister' look on my face with my hands making a gesture for him to stop and wait maybe.

He hums in reply.

"So, I was saying, teach me, no train me, so I can fling those god tier insults like you do." I state with all seriousness.
Then, I look up to see this weird reaction on his face. No wait I am quite familiar with this reaction. What the hell, dude? It's funny how 'the Rogue King' is trying to hold his laughter.

And that's it, we burst into laughter. Both of us. His laughter was like music to my ears. I just realized how I had missed these lovely moments with your mate by your side.

By the way, why did we start laughing? Never mind, I am enjoying this.

===============

I feel someone call my name while gently patting on my cheek. I slowly open my eyes to find a very handsome face looking at me.

I sit up straight and start to examine the situation. Yeah right, I fell asleep while returning from the party. I sleepily grunt. I get out of the car to face a very beautiful, huge 12 story building. Where the hell is this? I look at my mate.

"This is our pack house." He informs. Then he lifts me again in bridal style. I am not a baby.

"I can't have you walk clumsily behind me half asleep." He states.

Well, whatever. I must have been very sleepy because I fall asleep with my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his delicious scent.

Once we reach the room, that must be his since the whole room smells like him.

According to my memory this must be on the top floor

According to my memory this must be on the top floor. The room was luxuriously decorated, far extravagant from what our pack had. And boy, this guy is filthy rich.

=========

After our freshening up session, I am sitting on the couch with my mate beside me, munching on the sandwiches he made for me. And this guy cooks even better than me. The sandwiches he claims to have made are so delicious, I couldn't stop drooling.

I now decide to break the silence, "Hey" I call out to be met with hum, since he was busy studying or more like reading some papers, by their looks they seemed to be something important, Alpha stuff you see. And for the fact that this guy didn't even mind changing out of his formal attire.
"You know, you are my mate, and you know most of the stuffs about me." I continue. "But- " I am cut off.
"Twenty questions. Will that do?" He questions as he puts the papers aside and turns his upper body in order to face me and settles comfortably on the couch.

"Um... fine." Is all I say.
"Go on first." His reply is short as always.
"Um... your favorite color?" I question, I could have asked a better question, but considering the circumstances let's start with the basics.
"Violet" He replies, and my mouths agape for a few moments, I had expected a black or a grey.
The next question he asked me caught me off guard.

"Why do you hide?" He questions.

Woah.... that was pretty amusing.
"Like, how I hide my powers?" I ask more like a statement. Being the Rogue King known for his power he might have pretty much guessed on my powers.
"No, it's about your appearance." He informs putting me into more shock.

"How 'd you know?" I interrogated still amazed at his perception. What is this guy? All these years not one person has ever known. But this guy.

"That will be your next question, perhaps as per the rules you will answer the question I have asked." He reminds me.

Makes sense. "Because, as a white wolf my life will be threatened once the world knows, and more than that I made a promise to my mother, until there is someone who will protect me. And to protect me they will have to be stronger than me right. It's not common that you meet someone stronger than me for I am a white wolf." I ramble finally coming to an end.

"Hm... and no ability or enchantment works on me. One of the powers within my ability." He elaborated.
"Do you know the secret of your pack?" And that question made me feel a chill pass down my body.
"Yeah, I found out by chance two years ago." I reply.
"Figures." He speaks.
"Next, why do you wear an eyepatch?" I continue.

He lifts his brows, and his signature smirk is formed on his lips.
"Hmm... curious, are you? Maybe, I am blind regarding my left eye, or maybe just maybe, a hurtful past." He pauses dramatically. He then places his right hand on his chin like he is thinking.
I look at him still waiting for an answer. And of course, I was curious as hell and making stories as he had guessed.
Then he finally decides to open his mouth.
"Because...." another pause. I start to feel annoyed at my growing curiosity.

"It's cool. It makes you seem cool and aloof." He laughs out loud at how he got me there. This guy....
I pull out the stupid eyepatch on him and to my surprise I am now facing a guy with a blue eye and a golden eye. His eyepatch really did hide his beautiful eyes, making him the coolest guy. My mate.